✩ Y/N WITH POWERS? ✩

REQUESTERstargirlbucks (late merry x-mas to you all <3)

CHARACTERS INCLUDE: LLOYD, NYA, KAI, JAY, COLE, AND ZANE !!

🌴

LLOYD ˖ LIGHT !

 ˖ With Lloyd, your powers would be Light. Y/N the Elemental Master of Light. 

˖ EXPLANATION: Y/N is able to bend and control beams of light. With the lightbulb in a bedroom, they're able to move wherever they want. They can even create beams of hot light at people, almost burning them but it depends on how much effort they put into the throw. 

˖ Lloyd had no idea you had such sort of power until during one sparring session you accidentally sent a beam of light at Lloyd when he tried to playfully tackle you down. His cheek was burnt, but not burnt badly.

˖ You apologized again and again to his as you iced his cheek while you two sat aside whilst the others sparred. He's not worried about his injury, his more interested in the face you've had elemental powers?!

˖ While Sensei told you to go back to training, he and Lloyd had a small talk about you and your powers. And Lloyd had a lot of questions.

˖ Who are your parents? Are they elemental like you? How long have you had these powers? 

˖ His uncle would calm him down and answer any questions he had, (you can say who/where you've gotten your powers from if you want) and he would tell him, along with his other pupils besides you, that you've inherited your powers from your mother who was the former Elemental Master of Light.

˖ From that point of, Lloyd tried to help you control your light beams and learn who to aim better and not at people's faces, which you're still sorry for. 

˖ He's patient with you and knows you can control it, it just takes time and practice. You don't just magically become a Ninja overnight, he knows that for a fact. Whenever you get stressed he tells you to take a break and offers some quiet time and lets the others know you are stressed and not to pile you up with a bunch of chores.

˖ After you get the hang of it, he always invites you on missions or patrols with him and the others, to which you of course agree! He keeps some sort of eye on you because your power is pretty strong during combat, but he knows you can handle yourself. You've had all this time, but he still keeps a close eye. 

NYA ˖ SIREN !

˖ With Nya, your powers would be siren. Y/N the Master of the Sirens. (sure it's not an element, but that doesn't mean it isn't cool)

˖ EXPLANATION: Y/N has the ability to call to any aquatic creature in the ocean and they would follow their every command. Whales, Starfish, Sharks, Octopuses, ETC. Y/N can also mimic the sound of any person or animal.

 ˖ Your's and Nya's powers are somewhat similar and both she and Kai thought you were related to them somehow. You weren't. Now here comes the questions. Master Wu thought it would make more sense if you explain what your powers are to the others, and so you did.