Waking up

So waking up in an alleyway was not something I necessarily expected but it definitely didn't seem weird. I mean I was dead and floating in nothingness without a body, and I also admittedly red a lot of reincarnation stories in my time, so there's that.

Looking around, I quickly realized where I was. Lookism, a webtoon I red but never finished because it started being very complicated and I'm a bitch, so when certain things don't go my way I just go "No." and I stop reading the thing.

Why did I recognize it so immediately you may ask? Well you don't exactly have anything to do while floating in nothingness for possibly thousands of years, so you go over everything you know or learned in your life a lot. I even went over all the mathematics and science stuff I learned in school, over again. I don't know how but after some time in the great nothing I was able to "play" things I saw in my mind. So I sat through all my classes ever on loop a lot. I could probably be considered a genius by now, but only for the things I got to learn. Although it would be easy to learn other things with how strong my base is and with how good I got at understanding concepts.

Anyways, I was currently in the alleyway borderline street thing next to the convenience store little Daniel works at. Or will work at? I don't know.

So I got up and headed right inside to use the bathroom to see me and collect myself.

In the bathroom, I took a look in the mirror and found my regular me, as I was before my death, although slightly younger since I looked 17, like the characters were at the start of the webtoon. There stood me. Brown hair, blue eyes, six feet five. Tall, but people in my town were all very varying heights so I definitely wasn't the tallest person I knew.

I notice I have a backpack, inside is my phone, with my regular phone case and password, but without any of my contacts since they don't exist in this world, or without any pictures or videos. It was also cleared of all social medias since these are probably different in this world and that having pictures with people that don't exist would be bad because the little purple haired hacker kid could find any of those.

The only thing I had left were the games on my phone, which is nice because over time most of these have gotten to ungodly levels.

I also found a note app with an address that says home next to it, and my credit card information and other various life information that I need to know. Like the fact that all my relatives in this world are dead.

In the backpack there's also my birth certificate, some cash money and some other identity cards.

...

Now in my apartment, which just has my regular stuff in it, I just sit there to think. Based on my phone's date, we are currently before Daniel's move and all that yada yada and the oh shit other body things. So the smartest thing is to sign up to transfer to J-high on the same day as him, and show up to protect him from Zack before that. Easy peasy, we're changing stories.

I don't even have to worry about working, I'm rich! I'll just work hard to become a designer in this worl, like my dream.

Meanwhile, it's time to buy clothes because I don't want to just wear the uniform, I want to be me with it too.

So I went out, and ended up buying lots.

Mainly cool flower jewelry plus chokers, some makeup because I like looking a little goth and other various items.

I intend to rock this town and woo my beloved off his feet.