Chapter 11

Daniel's explanation really blew up, like in the webtoon. It's crazy seeing it with my own eyes.

I mean, the video itself looks quite awkward on his part, but I know Daniel so I didn't expect anything less. The thing that's freaking me out is the people doing edits of his video with concerning background music or people trying to seek out his personal informations or asking him to marry them or disgustingly enough ; have sex with him.

It's concerning. Just, really, really concerning.

So I was just sitting in my seat traumatized about the things I saw on the internet. Jay was holding my hand, patting it lightly, clearly finding my dramatic reaction amusing.

So as me and Jay were doing our little theatrical gig, Zack was being pampered by Mira right next to us, with her having just turned around to feed him the strawberries, seeing as I changed their seats.

The scene happened with Jiho being shown kindness by Doo. Honestly, it's character growth. Can't deny it.

I stopped being dramatic and quickly turned around and kissed Jay's cheek. Snickering as he got embarrassed as he didn't see it coming.

Now would be a good time to ask him out.

...

Right before we left school, I discreetly asked Zoe if she could hangout with Mira tonight. I think she caught on to me because she got her devil look and started chuckling while backing away after I said that.

But Jay and I were now in front of our bikes, ready to leave. Before he put on his helmet, I held his arm and quietly asked him to wait. He turned to me, confused, as I took a deep breath, readying myself to ask.

"Would you go on a date with me?"

He froze as I quickly got redder and redder.

As time went by without an answer, my eyes started to lightly get teary. My mind going on overdrive, spiralling down faster than light.

I was about to turn around and run back, desperate to get away, to run.

But my hand to was grabbed and I was tightly hugged.

Jay started nodding so fast his head was becoming blurry.

I was filled with so much relief I couldn't help but laugh as I held Jay in my arms as if my life depended on it.

After the shock died down, I pulled us apart and just held his face in my hands, looking at him, smiling the widest I've ever did.

After we calmed down, we had to separate to drive back to Jay's. We've been living there without change since we've got the puppies, we want to give them a chance to familiarize themselves with their new environment.

As we were back at his place, we took our time to get changed into more appropriate clothes. We discussed where we could go in the elevator and Jay agreed to my movie and romantic dinner idea.

I got ready in record time so that I could book that and I also told his butler that we were going out so that he could maybe watch over the puppies. He gave me a thumbs up as his eyes shined proudly.

I haven't spoken to him much but I'm glad he approves of me.

As I was finishing up with my accessories, I hear a notification from my phone.

It's Zoe telling me that she'll get back home herself and to not worry about her. I chuckle as I send back an ok before muting my phone.

As I did this, I only have the time to take one deep breath as I see Jay coming out of his room. I immediately choke on my air that I was just in the process of getting, he looks gorgeous. He always does, but knowing he put this much effort into dressing up to go out with ME, just makes it feel all the more precious.