Chapter 7

The next day, I wake up before Jay so I just cuddle into his hair and tangle our legs more. His hair smells sweet like strawberry. I start running my fingers in his hair, massaging him, trying to wake him up slowly.

He starts nuzzling his face into my neck a bit. I chuckled as I run my hands over his back, he shrinks from it a bit so I stop. I instead start humming a bit while I restart running my fingers through his hair.

After some time, he kisses my jaw and moves to start getting up. I quickly get up before him and take him in my arms before he can do anything. Moving to his kitchen, I sit him on the counter while I put on my apron and start cooking us breakfast. Every once in a while, I'll turn to him to kiss his cheek or neck.

When breakfast is finally ready, I set up the table for us before carrying him to sit down to eat. The catch is, I sit him on my lap while I nuzzle his neck. He starts eating and feeding me as well. Each time I'm finished with my bite, I'll kiss his neck a few times before he then presents me with the next bite. At some point thought, I keep kissing his neck for a solid 5 minutes before I start whining because he isn't feeding me. I look up at him to see him turned to me, chuckling. I blush and burry my face in his neck. He coaxes me a bit before I stop hiding my face and take the bite he's feeding me.

Breakfast being done, we relax on his coach, watching Sleeping Beauty. At the end of the movie, they start dancing so I get up too. I turn to Jay and in my best prince pose, I bow to him, holding out my hand for him to take as I try to keep my face serious while I can't help smiling brightly.

"Would you care for a dance, my dearest prince?"

He silently laughs as he bows too, before taking my hand.

We then spend some time slow dancing together. In our pajamas.

...

Over the next few days at school, Jay and I had witnessed first hand Yui wooing Daniel.

I got tired of it at some point, because Jay might be hurting like hell if he likes Daniel. I've also gotten a bit more confident, so one day I got up and dragged Jay to the rooftop. I made sure to make my face stay absolutely neutral so that no matter what Jay wouldn't feel bad about answering truthfully.

At the rooftop, I sat Jay down while sitting in front of him. I placed both my hands on his shoulders and stared dead on at his face. He looked quite nervous at my suddenness but I gave him a calming smile before going back to my neutral serious face.

I'm going to ask you something and I need you to be 100% truthful about your answer. I'll support you no matter what and I promise to always stay by your side no matter what. Do you agree to those terms?"

He nodded while looking quite serious himself, so I proceeded.

"Do you like Daniel?"

He looked shocked for a while before he shook his head.

"Are you sure? Remember, I want you to be a 100% truthful. Because I've noticed you've always looked out for him, and right now with Yui swiping him off his feet I don't want you getting hurt."

He smiled at me before he confirmed that he didn't like Daniel. I sighed in relief before collapsing on myself. Curling up a bit. I took my hands to hide my face as the weight being lifted came crashing down on me and I started crying. Bawling my eyes out.

Jay quickly took me in his arms and started trying to rock me from side to side, running one hand through my hair while the other rubbed circles on my back.

We stayed on the rooftop the rest of the school day, skipping class. I just stayed in his arms, even after having calmed down. He kept patiently comforting me.