sorry

So basically, author here, I'm sorry to announce this but - if it wasn't obvious by the lack of updates - I'm not going to update this again.

To be honest, it's really badly written;
The plot is jumpy, doesn't follow logic, fast paced and the opposite of slow burn in every bad way. The characters are badly represented not to mention my own character being the personnification of "ImFourteenAndThisIsDeep" type of cringe. None of the story really followed my dreams or vision about this book.

I've also lost interest in the lookism world, I've long since stopped looking at the updates. (Jay my beloved you'll always be in my heart)

Anyways

If anyone wants to take this mess and run with it, go for it. I mean I don't really care. I doubt anyone would be passionate enough about this shit storm for that but eh you never know, some people eat cement so really I wouldn't be too surprised about anything a human would or would not do.

If you do decide to yoink this and run with it, do comment to invite me on that train, I want my front seat ticket for the shit storm and giggles.

Azrael, I'm probably going to use him again if I ever decide to write something else, but he'll be getting a major personality deepening (with a drill, cuz it really needs it). I'll also probably decrease the cringe oozing from him.
Or maybe I'll just start from scratch.

Anyways I thought I'd give insight for those interested about what my dream was like for this

-Giving Jay the love and attention he rightfully deserves. That man is too beautiful to be a side character.

-Preferably would have been a slow burn

-Save Zoe from this patriarchal society and let her be feminine without sexualizing her or making her dumb or "airheaded"

-Help the characters grow better psychologically cuz their assigned roles were bugging me.

-I don't like the necessity of fighting big gang. It's too main character universe for me. I want a world that doesn't revolve around the protagonist. Don't give him the fucking halo. Fuck that.

Idk why I'm so mad actually. I think I just have incredibly unrealistic expectations and the constant disappointment from stories, even my own, not being able to make my brain go "wow" in wonder is just making me sad.

Btw for those who wondered,

I imagined Azrael looking like the body of Haruka Nanase from Free, the face features like Cake Henituse from The trash of the counts family, with blue eyes I think and a wolfcut of brown hair. And emo.

Idk if that makes sense.

Anyways,

Sayanora to you racoons

-WinterLylacTears