Chapter 6

So today, Jay and I are wearing matching shirts. His is white with a black logo on the left of his short while mine is black with a white logo on the right of my shirt.

He was the one to ask me but I haven't stopped beaming in happiness since this morning. I also gave him an earring of mine so we both match like this too.

So we arrived just in time to hear in the distance the dj coming. I tugged Jay with me a safe distance from the crowd gathering around the truck, fangirls are crazy. One of my fears actually ; just crazy fans.

Anyways, seeing the festival starting I started walking around with Jay, holding his hand to make sure not to loose him.

We first went to a street snacks booth and I bought us some to eat while we walked.

Wondering around, we soon found Zack's booth and we both turned to each other and silently laughed.

We walked some more and found ourselves in front of the hair cutting booth. I suddenly had a thought.

"Jay, do you want me to change my hair?"

I turned to him, bent down, then placed his hand on top of my head, looking at him and waiting for his answer.

He froze a bit before putting both his hands on to my head, running his fingers through my hair. He then pulled all my hair back and we stared at eachother for a bit before he shook his head, cupping my face and kissing my forehead.

My face, neck, ears, he'll even my hands turned bright red. I was panicking like you've never seen. I kept trying to form words or even thoughts but nothing was coherent. My pupils shrunk and I just stood there, red and very obviously freaking out.

Jay just smiled and took my hand in his to run his thumb on the back of my hand to try and help me calm down.

After some time I regained my senses, but just went more red and squatted down, putting my one free hand over my head to try and hide.

After some time, I was able to calm down a bit more. I got up and went to install myself in a hug with Jay from behind, burying my head in his neck.

"Don't look at meeeee. It's not fairrrrr."

He just kept patting my head, silently chuckling. So I got my revenge and kissed his neck.

Now it was his turn to go bright red, while I chuckled. I interlocked our fingers together while holding his hand, and started tugging him further into the festival.

We soon arrived at the bakery booth thing. Since we had finished our earlier snacks some time ago, I bought us both a bread bun each. Jay was less red than he was then, but there was still some pink dusting his cheeks. Well mine were still slightly pink too but we don't speak of that.

The newbie bread guy did shyly ask for my number, which took me by surprise. But I politely declined if I do say so myself.

"I'm sorry but I'll have to decline. I like someone else."

Yeah. The one I like definitely isn't standing right here, holding my hand. But I don't know if he likes me back. Internal crying. Daniel is just so much better...

Anyways, begone depressing thoughts! We'll deal with the heartbreak, when the heartbreak happens.

So we kept walking and we found ourselves in front of Vasco's arm wrestling booth. That's rough buddy.

Anyways they suddenly got up and went to change their booth, so me and Jay just followed them, not having anything better to do.

We just stood there as the girl was getting scared to throw the balloon, so I sighed, let go of Jay's hand and went to buy us balloons. I then quickly threw four in a row and hit all of them.