Chapter 3

It's now night again.

At around the same time as the day before, I start getting ready to go visit baby Daniel at his job. I also have a dislike of Crystal for being a hypocrite. But then again all in the webtoon are too, it's just more in your face with her.

I get there, briefly greet him when walking in before heading into the aisle to get my snacks.

While I do, some dude comes in gets his stuff and leaves. After finally collecting all my snacks, I head to the register to pay.

"Today I can stay a little while longer, if that doesn't bother you. I wanted to interrogate you about your interests and type of humor to see if we could become friends. You are welcome to do the same to me or to decline."

He looks at me taken aback while I gather my snacks in a neat order and sit myself on the counter, facing sideways so that I can look at him when we talk while also having a view of the door. After some time he awkwardly smiles at me.

"Sure I don't mind."

We then begin talking about random things. After some time of chilling here, and Daniel doing his job, Vasco walks in and freeze while looking at me and Daniel for a while. He looks like he's having an internal debate. Because he doesn't seem to be able to figure out if he thinks I'm bullying him or not. Which ouch. Vasco thinks all good looking people are bad guys, so him hesitating with me tells me how he thinks of my looks. But then again he might be confused like everyone else because of the makeup and clothing.

I look at him dead in the eyes for a second before not being able to help myself.

"On a scale from 1 to 10, how likely would you be to agree to let me color in your tattoos with markers? Because I am itching to do it. I could also use pain that peels off but that would crack easier which would make me sad if my hard work got destroyed in seconds. Also have you ever thought of wearing one of those cool blouse with dramatic see throught sleeves that give a pirate vibe? I think it would suit you. But then again you'd need something matching at the bottom or else I'd cry. Oh shit I'm rambling. I don't even know you what am I doing? Oh god I'm still talking I'm so embarrassed, Danny help me I've made a fool of myself."

Daniel just sweat drops while I die on myself, putting my whole face in my hands and just slumping on myself. Vasco looks like he's still processing what I've just said but looks overall a mix of confused and happy that he got a compliment. Everyone just stands there in their position until Vasco gets his stuff, pays and leaves.

I then turn to Danny.

"How creepy did I sound just now, from a scale of 1 to 10. Please be honest. And how likely are you to let me give you fashion tips? "

Daniel sweat drops again before nervously answering me.

"I'd say probably 5 and I guess maybe 7?"

I turn to him, internally lighting up.

"Well I think a dark blue long sleeves with a sleeveless jean jacket, open could look nice on you. With jeans. Or if you want to go more comfy casual black sweatpants would work. On you I think a tin necklace would be a nice addition to any of your outfits. But we have to take into consideration your daily life, so seeing as you seem pretty used to being beaten up I'd say it's not smart to wear necklaces, earrings or bracelets. But I do think that I've seen rings self defense weapons before, with actual hurtful spikes or something. But then again that last part might have been a fever dream, I would honestly not be able to tell."

I just sit there, looking at him with stars in my eyes, until I jolt up. Remembering the plot.

"Y'know what? Best way for you to defend yourself is to build muscle. Let's do this."