Chapter 4

So it was finally the end of school for today! That means I get to spend time with Jay!! I'll miss some plot but it's not like I need to be there for everything, I may want to change the story but that doesn't mean I need to micro manage everything. It would also be weird for me to be there, since I don't speak to anyone of those guys. The only person besides Jay who I could be seen as developing a friendship with is Daniel, but in his small body. So it would be weird for me to try and join in on the group. Plus I have nothing against what happens then, so I can just let Daniel develop his story and everything.

Me and Jay are now by his bike. He's trying to get me to wear his helmet, but I just take it and put it on him myself, being careful that it's properly in place. Jay waves his hands around trying to convince me that he's fine without it and for me to wear it but I just keep both my hands on the side of his helmet, holding it in place, staring at him. He finally gives up and I take my hands back.

Jay gets on his bike and motions for me to get behind him. I get on and hold onto his waist. Holly shit I did not think about this. I can feel his abs. Gay panic is rising. Screaming internally.

So Jay starts driving us to his place. I notice he seems really careful and quite slow, probably because of my lack of helmet. He's sweet. This also means I get to basically hug him longer. So happy.

We get to his place, and we both get down from the bike and I follow him in like a lost puppy.

I forgot he was rich as hell. Damn.

Anyways, we get to his place and he's greeted by like I think his butler? I don't know, like staff that works for him.

He introduces me, which gets me nervous as fuck, before we head to his room. I do notice that he subtly telepathically asks them for something but I can't figure out what.

In his room, he packs clothes and hygiene products while I turn my back, just in case he's packing extra underwear or something so that he can shower at my place. I don't know, I just don't want to snoop in his business. I don't want him to be uncomfortable.

After he's done packing up, we head out, where I see his butler waiting with another helmet. Aw that's so nice. I'm less likely to die early now.

So I put on the helmet, and take Jay's backpack and put it on before we head back to his bike. Before getting on, Jay does a double check on my helmet and we're off.

...

After getting to my place and dropping off his stuff, we're now walking to this ceramic cafe.

We arrive, and are immediately hit with the comforting smell of pastries and a relaxing vibe. We pick a corner table and order our food as well as picking what we want to paint. We both got mugs.

We start eating and drinking what we ordered while painting our respective mugs, sometimes talking but overall it's a very calm and relaxing vibe all the way through.

My mug ends up being a night sky with a field of wild grass and flowers, while his is a more sunny beach look. We smile at each other while showing off our work to one another.

I pay for us and we get our mugs securely packed in boxes, that I put in my backpack.

As we leave, I ask him if he would like to take a walk with me, since it's a nice weather right now. He agrees and without thinking I link our hands while I lead him in the way to the lake path, found in the comic that happens to be maximum 30 minutes from my place.

As I notice he hasn't taken his hand back or specifically told me to let go, I link our fingers more properly and slow down so we're side by side, giving his hand a tiny squeeze.