chapter 1. New kid in the block.

Hi, my name is Bella and I'm about to tell you how I met the President's son.

It all started like this.

Hi guy's, so it's your author here and this is just to tell/inform you that this book may contain some slang's/XXX, so pls you reading it is your own responsibility 😲.

Bella's POV
So I just woke up this morning, went to the bathroom to have my bath, the water was so warm and refreshing, couldn't forget to brush(don't want to chase people away with my dragon breathe).

Joking. I've got the nicest breathe ever.

Did I mention I live with my grandma, well anyways that's because my parent's are busy bees, so I moved in with my grandma. I got enrolled into Mary Grey's high school. Kinda one of the biggest school in USA.
Also am on a scholarship after I won the international math competition. (Second place).

So after I was done with my preparations, I left for school. In my range Rover my mum got me for my 17th birthday.

I arrived at school by 6:56am on the dot. Went straight to my locker to pick some of the books that I'll need for my first period today. Later on, I headed for my class, although the bell hasn't been rang, I still needed to go to my class and sign in for the day and make sure that the class was well arranged to avoid our class teacher lecturing us on" environmental hygiene"

Few minutes later, the bell rang for the first period and students started coming in.

Our class teacher Mr Joe a man in his early 40's came into the class and all eye's were on him. He cleared his throat and as he spoke, his voice echoed through the classroom.

"Alright student open your government text book to page 104" he said.

Everyone turned to the page immediately.
He told us to read it and create a note on the topic "public corporations".

Few minute later, the vice principal Mrs Valerie came in with a guy.

A guy.

All eyes were on him. You might ask me why?

First thing I noticed about him was his tattoo that was on the left side of his neck, I couldn't get a good view because I sit at the back of the classroom.

Mrs Valerie cleared her throat and spoke.
" attention every one,this is your classmate and I want you all to treat him well. He will now introduce his self later but as for now, get back to your studies and have a pleasant day" she said and walked out of the classroom.

After she left, Mr Joe told this freaking cute guy to sit next to me.

Wait did I just complement this guy, Na it can't be.

Mr Joe told the new guy to open his government textbook to page 104, and gave him the class activity he gave us earlier.
The guy which I don't know his name did as he was told.

Few minute later.
"Pen's up" said Mr Joe and every one stopped writing.
"Now pass your note to my desk" he said and immediately everyone rushed to his desk to pass their notes everyone except this new guy, he just slipped his hand into his pocket and waited for everyone to return to their seats then he stood up and majestically walked to the teachers desk and passed his note.

Everyone including Mr Joe watched his smooth like butter movement.
This guy came back to his seat after his little performance which got all the girls sarcastically fanning their self's to show how hot he was.

"Quiet everyone, now let's listen as our new student introduce himself, new student please get up and introduce your self" Mr Joe said and sat on his chair with his leg's crossed and waited for the new student together up.
The whole class was as silent as a grave yard. The new guy stood up, cleared his throat and spoke.