chapter 2. true colour.

So after I ran out of the classroom, I went to the cafeteria to eat. Well yeah I was starving, I know I said it earlier but it sounded like a joke but now after all that drama, I'm truly starving.

When I got to the cafeteria, I went to a table stand and picked up a tray and a juice box.

I decided to go for a light snack. I went for tacos.

I found an empty table and decided to sit there. While digging into my tacos, I could feel someone staring at me, I looked up and saw no other person but Miranda Catrina.

"Hey bitch" she said. If there is any insult I couldn't tolerate was some uncompleted creature calling me a bitch.

"What do you want?" I asked looking up at the devil.
If only she knew how nobody adores her with her immaturity am sure she would bring down her ego.

"Nothing much, I just wanted to tell you that what you saw was only just the beginning, and just know that as long as you are in this school, you will go through hell. As for now, to hell with you bitch" she said and stood up to walk away.

"You know for an English student there are many ways to insult someone rather than using one word all the time" I yelled back to her as she walked away and everyone laughed at her. I just rolled my eye's and continued eating my tacos.

Few minutes later.
The bell rang and everyone returned to their various classes. I returned to my class, went to my seat and sat down on my chair while we waited for our French teacher to arrive.

Just as she arrived, so did Kelvin. He walked majestically to his seat which got every girl's attention.

Class began few minute after she took down the attendance for the class.

"OK class, bring out your French notes and we are going to have a test and I know that I didn't tell you all on time but still you're going to write the test."

This woman does this whole surprise test thing on purpose, but it would be a shocker to her if she sees that we are also ready for the test.

I raised my hand up to ask a question.

"Yes, miss young." Said Mrs Marinetti
"I just wanted to ask that do new students get to write the test also, I mean we have a new student who just joined us today and h....." I was cut short by the fool I was trying to defend.

"I never said I couldn't write the test, and I never asked for your opinion to defend me thank you" said Kelvin giving me a dirty look, which made me freeze on my spot .

"Sorry" I quickly said and sat down.

Mrs Marinetti rolled her eye's and passed us the unanswered test script.

Meanwhile as the test commenced, something really funny happened, which it would not be funny to my mum if it repeats again.

So I was writing and kelvin was reading loudly I gave him a dirty look and he just smirked and kept reading loudly. He is good at this subject, one would think that he is from France but he isn't. He kept reading.

"You know it would look matured and gentle manly if you just stop reading loudly" I said that last part a little bit loud, and everyone shot me with a deadly look, even Mrs Marinetti with a frown on her face.

Oh boy am in trouble.

"Miss young to the principal's office." She said. I looked at Mr perfect, rolled my eye's and walked straight to the principal's office.

We had to wait for Mrs Marinetti to arrive after she was done teaching.

Few minutes of voices rising and falling, I was dismissed and told to return to my class. Did I mention that my mum was involved and yeah it made matters worst.

After we left the principal's office, mum began her own scolding.

"Bella what is wrong with you? Don't you know that if it were to be an examination, your papers would have been cancelled" she yelled. She kept on scolding me even after the bell rang for last period she kept on talking ( she's good at it.) 

Everyone that passed would look at me with pity, that is to show you that this isn't the first times I had a case with the principal. She kept on talking and said one word that got me into crying.

"You remind me of your stupid father" she said and am quite sure that with the look on her face she regretted saying that. She looked at me and hugged me and apologized immediately.

"Sweetheart I'm truly sorry, I guess I went too far am truly sorry Kay" she said. All I could do was nod my head and hug her back, as I looked up I saw Kelvin passing by and when he looked at me I could see he had this whole "am sorry look" which for the world I wouldn't buy it.

After my mum was done spoiling me with cash to stop me from crying, she left, and by then the bell rang for school closing for the day.

I went to the parking lot and went to my range rover (proud to say it😎) and as I was about to go into my car someone pulled me back and as I thought there is only one person who will have the mind to touch. Drake.

"Mmh look Drake I......." I was cut short by who was standing before me. Mr perfect.

"Look I just wanted to apologise for getting you into trouble but girl you've got anger issues." Said Kelvin.
I just kept staring at him then at our hand. He noticed it and I was expecting him to let go but rather he held it firmly and before any one could say Jack Robinson, he crashed his lips into mine and I just stood there shocked 😨. Yeah,that's how I looked.

A/N: what's up my beloved readers,I hope u are enjoying the story so far? I can't tell when I'll be updating chapters so, just go with the flow.

Don't forget to:

Vote

Follow

&

Comment

Wishing you all a merry Christmas in advance😘.