Chapter 3. IT WAS ALL A DREAM.

So where were we. Oh yes the kissing part. So totally I didn't know what to do the kiss was sensational, like way better than that of Drake. I mean yeah he was the guy I had my first kiss with but it was kinda rough.

Now here I am locking lips with a stranger, a f***ing sexy, hot, guy who just came to my school today and yet I was enjoying it. Slowly, he withdrew from the kiss and we were both breathing hard.

"I....em I'm sorry about that" he said slowly after getting no reaction from me then he walked away, I still couldn't do anything. I was just dumbfounded by what just happened. I quickly snapped out of my imagination and came back to reality.

I went inside my car and drove off, straight home no stopping just drive straight home. I arrived home and quickly ran inside to meet my sweet sweet sweet 100% sweetest grandma ever.

She was in the kitchen preparing dinner and I was shocked when I saw that the dinner wasn't the usuals normally we just eat nachos or Mac n' cheese.

But today I'm seeing sushi's, Mac n' cheese, nachos, salad, soup on the dinning table and I didn't want to ask until I went to the fridge to get a bottle of water to drink and I saw Paradise staring at me.

There were three large bucket of ice cream, a jar of jelly's, a bowl of melted chocolate with strawberries pierced with chopsticks in it, a little two step chocolate cake and last but not the least cans of coke.

"Wow, grandma what's going on?" I asked I had to.

"Glad you asked, you see a friend of mine and her grandson's and their Friend's are coming to visit me because they all just moved into the States so I expect you to be in your best behaviour."

"Yes grandma, I'll just go and take a shower, when I'm done I'll come and assist you." I said and ran up to my room to freshen up.

Few minutes later

"Sugar cube's get down here they are here already." Grandma yelled.

I was in my room doing my math homework which was pretty simple, if you get what I mean (mathematician).

I put on a jean short and a baggy T-shirt, brushed my black shining hair and styled it into a high ponytail and brought down two locks and applied very light makeup.

"Sweety are you coming?"grandma asked.
I quickly rushed down the stairs and I stopped right on track with the familiar face's I saw.

Mr perfect and his Friend's with a new guy who am guessing is Kelvin's brother or maybe not I don't know.

I was walking towards my grandma who was stretching her hand's as a come stand by me sign.

" Bella this is my best friend Mrs Sofia Smith and this are her grandsons "said grandma pointing to Kelvin and the other new guy.

" yeah we've met, in fact we are in the same class"said Kelvin.

"Oh so you two know each other, well that's good any ways Sofia and I are going to round up with the cooking, you and the boys have some fun." She said pulling grandma Sofia along with her. I just kept staring at my grandma with a "are you kidding me" look.

After they left I turned to face four pairs of eyes staring at me.

"You guys should make your self at home I'll be up in my room if you need anything just I don't know but do feel at home bye" I said and ran up to my room to avoid any awkward situation.

When I got in, as I was heading for my bed I heard a knock on my door. I opened the door and was surprised to see Kelvin standing by the door, I wanted to close the door but he pushed the door widely open.