Chapter 7. Truth.

Kelvin's POV.
She just kept asking me random questions. I didn't have the strength to answer, she is so cute I've never seen someone as cute, pretty and beautiful as her, I have no words to express how she looks. Even Miranda's beauty can't be compared with hers. She has a very thick thigh that one would think it is artificial, her boobs are not too big yet not too small, just normal and tempting in size.

"Kelvin you are going on a different direction" she said with concern. O yeah I forgot it was a prank. The team dared me to kiss Bella which I'm pretty sure that if she finds out I'm doomed.

"Yeah about that it was a prank call, I'm so sorry" I said immediately when I saw her the expression on her face. She was mad yet cute at the same time.

"What do you mean by prank Kelvin?" She asked anger evidence in her voice.

"I just wanted us to have our alone time, by the way I saw that you were not comfortable in the party so I decided that you needed fresh air" I said.

"So my mum and granny are OK?" She asked worry evident in her voice.

"They are very much alright" I said.

"Kelvin can you take me home, I need to get some sleep for tomorrow's trip, please" she said.

"Sure" I said and she gave me her home address, guilt was eating me up, if I really want Bella to be with me or even talk to me I need to tell her about the dare. Fuck Bella what are you doing to me?. Her beauty is rare, first time I laid my eyes on her she made me drool literally.

She has a body a guy would ask for in his girl. She is smart and also bold, fuck Bella what are you doing to me for goodness sake. I'm sure since she and Diana my triplet would stay in our bunk which is also our camp mansion. I know cool. I mean they are best friends right. What could go wrong. Here we go.

"Bella" I called.

"Hmm"

"I need to tell you something" I said.

"Go on" she said I saw fear on her face.

"About the kiss" I said and paused for a moment. She gave me the go ahead look.

"It was a dare, Mike dared me and I had to do it not because they dared me but because I have this feelings towards you, I just can't explain it but I think it's love, I know you're shocked but I'm sorry I didn't want to keep it from you because I know you might have felt something also" I  paused.

"I felt nothing" she said angrily.
We finally arrived at her house and she got down from the car I got down quickly I walked up to her and before she could step on the pouch, I pulled her to myself and crashed my lips into hers and we kept kissing until the front door opened and an elderly woman stepped out and she froze on her spot.

"Nana, this is Kelvin my- my my friend" she introduced me after she went to hug  her grandma. I shook hands with her grandma and she is so sweet and she invited me in after telling me it was an honour for the President's son to come and visit who am I to say no.

We all walked in and Bella and I went to the living room after her grandma told her to go and stay with her guest saying that is the job of a good hostess.

"Look about what I said I really like you but if you feel or think I might use you, I would never I swear" I told her to ease the tension in the air.

"I don't do relationships, I'm sorry" she said and ran up I guess to her room crying, I ran after her and before she could close the door I stopped her.

She ran straight to her bed and started crying hard. Shit what have I done.

"Hey look I'm sorry" I said. But she kept crying. I sat close to her and !Ade her to sit on my laps.

"Hey look at me" I said and she looked at be, I wiped the tears away from her soft face.

"I don't know why you are crying but I promise to always love you and even though it may seem like things are being rushed then I would wait until you are ready to be in a relationship with me, I might not be the perfect boyfriend but I would never let anyone hurt you, I promise" I told her sincerely.

She kept crying and in a twinkle of an eye she kissed me. Fuck. I love this girl so much.
I kissed her back slowly. She withdrew from the kiss and placed her head on my chest. Soon her breathing became calm and when I looked at her she was asleep.
I placed her gently on the bed and covered her with the blanket. I pecked her plump lips and left her room.

When I got down to the living room, her grandmother came to me and hugged me.

"Thank you for being by her side always" she said.

"No problem" I said even though I've only known her for some hours.

I left after I told her that I would come and pick Bella up the next day.
Bella I promise to love you sincerely.
I got into my car and drove off.

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛A/N:SO PEOPLE THEY ARE FINALLY IN A MOTHERFUCKING RELATIONSHIP. COOL.
JUST TELL ME WHAT YOU LIKE ABOUT THIS STORY. MORE ACTION AND DRAMA ARE ON THE WAY.

DON'T FORGET TO;

VOTE,

COMMENT

&

FOLLOW.
I'M OUT.✌.