Chapter 9. Only you.

Bella's POV.
I woke up with the rays of sun reflecting directly on my face.
I looked around trying to remember where I am, then it clicked on me that I am in summer camp.
I got out of bed and went to the bathroom and had my bath.
Today I'm going to give kelvin the silent treatment.
He's not going to care obviously.

When I was done bathing and doing all the necessary morning functions, I wore my dress and left the room.
Just as I was leaving so was Kelvin. I just looked at him then began to leave when he grabbed my left wrist and pinned me to the wall.

"Can we talk?" He asked.

"Talk about what?" I asked him.

Kelvin's POV.
Shit. She looks sexy in her outfit.

I need to explain everything that she saw yesterday. I wasn't even the one that started the kiss.

"Look I'm hungry, I need to go" I said trying to free my wrists from his grasp.

"What you saw yesterday, I swear I didn't know it will happen, she just jumped on me and kissed me I......"

"She jumped on you, but you were literally pressing her body with yours, I didn't see you trying to push her away, rather it felt like you were enjoying it. Look if you are scared of ruining your reputation just because you feel like I'm a nobody and you are the president son then fine we can keep this relationship between us a secret but you going around and having slut on your lips I don't think we would last" she said.

"I don't want our relationship to be a secret, I want the whole word to know that my girlfriend is beautiful, sexy, cute, kind, funny, intelligent........." I got stopped when she crashed her lips with mine. Fuck.
I heard her moan into the kiss. I could feel my pants become tight.
I trailed kisses down to her chin then down to her neck and I sucked it and she moaned, I went further down to her open cleavages and licked and sucked it.
She released yet another moan.
I went back up to her lips and tilted my head to deepen the kiss just then Rubble came out of my room and jumped on Bella.

She caught him and he cuddled up with her.
This guy came at wrong time.

"Let's go down for breakfast, shall we?" I asked Bella and she nodded.

We got to the dinning and Jacob, Mike and Diana where eating already. I held her hand and took her to the kitchen, I lifted her up and placed her on the counter.

"What would you like to eat?" I asked her.

"Anything, I don't mind" she said.

"How about bacon and egg ?" I asked.

"Yeah sure" she said with a small smile while I went to work on our breakfast.
Soon breakfast was ready and I served it.

"Wow it looks good, who could guess that the president son can cook" she said with a giggle.

We didn't go to the dinning since Bella was uncomfortable with Mike, so we ate on the counter

I watched as she took a bite and moaned with satisfaction.
I chuckled and she joined in.

"You like it?" I asked.

"Yes it's so good" she said with a full mouth. Cute.

We finished eating and I washed the dishes and we decided to watch a movie in my room.

"What movie do you want to watch?" I asked.

"Anything but horror" she said.

"OK" I logged into Netflix and put fifty shades.
We sat on the couch together and she cuddled up with me.
It got to the sex scene and I looked at Bella and her cheeks were like tomatoes.

I carried her up to my bed and gently placed her on it.

"But we haven't finished the movie" she protested.

"How about we finish it here together" I said and her cheeks turned red.
I didn't wait for her to finish speaking I began trailing kisses on her open cleavages. She moaned loudly.
I tugged on the waist band of her shorts and slipped my left hand in and god was she wet. Fuck.

"Kelvin i- i- i have never......." I cut her short by crashing my lips into hers.

"Don't worry it's just a preview" I told her. Her eyebrows scrunched with confusion.

"What's a..... Jesus Christ" she jerked up when my finger touched her pussy.
Fuck she was so wet.

"I just want to give you a taste of what to expect before the main deal comes" I told her.
I used my right hand to take off her shorts and inserted my left middle finger into her and she arched her back.
She was dripping for me.

"I promise you are going to ask for more" I told her and she nodded.
Soon I pushed in my index finger and her moan became louder. I removed them and replaced it with my tongue and she tasted heavenly.
She grabbed unto the sheets and raised her hips up, I held her thighs and pushed my tongue into her hole and sucked her clean.

"Kelvin please I- I.......ahh" she moaned even more loudly.

I climbed up and laid close to her.
"Now I want you to taste what you feel like" I said and kissed her. We were both a moaning mess, the kiss was just getting more thick but it got ruined with someone knocking on the door.
Bella quickly wore back her shorts, arranged her hair and acted like I didn't just give her, her first orgasm. Cute.

I went to the door and it was Diana.

"Miranda is waiting downstairs, she won't leave until she sees you" she said.

"Shit, I'll be right there" I said and she left and I closed the door.

"W-w-who was that?" Bella asked when I sat close to her on the bed.

"Diana, Miranda is waiting downstairs, I got to go" said as I stood up to adjust my hair.

"Oh, OK" said Bella with a sad face.

"Hey look, I'm all yours OK, let me know what the bitch wants then I'll come back for you OK?" I asked cupping her cheeks.

"OK" she said with a small smile.

"Only you will my heart always belong to, only you" I said and kissed her lips and left.

😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈
A/N: ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT, KELVIN GAVE BELLA HER FIRST ORGASM. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEP. ANYWAYS MORE DRAMA IS ON THE WAY.

SO GUYS I'VE DECIDED TO WRITE A SEQUEL TO THIS BOOK, SO I'M GOING TO MAKE THIS BOOK ONE A SHORT ONE.

LOVE YOU ALL.
DON'T FORGET TO,

VOTE,

SHARE,

COMMENT&

FOLLOW.
MMWAH. 😘😘😘😘.