Chapter 10. Summer party.

This book is dedicated to my best friend Aisha. Check out
Bata_love.

Picture above is Bella's dress for the party.

Bella's POV.
After Kelvin finally announced to Miranda that I am his girlfriend, she stormed away and that night Kelvin and I !Ade out, but he didn't fuck me directly. I gave him a blow job, my first ever blow job. We fell asleep cuddling up together.

I woke up today and the whole camp was bubbling, rubble was barking with joy.
I had to ask Diana what was going on. She said that Kelvin, Jacob and Mike would be hosting a summer party in our bunk.

So that is why right now I'm dressing up. I decided to wear a red coloured tank top and a jean short for the party. Which already started by 9:00pm and now the time is 10:23pm.
I left the room and the sound of music blaring through speakers were loud.
I looked around for Kelvin and found him with some of the basketball and cheer team. Miranda was clinging all over him.

Jacob hugged Kelvin and gave him a sign to look behind him and he did and I saw how he eye raped me. I turned around and walked away in a seductive way into the kitchen.

3...2...1. The door opened and he came in.

"What took you so long? I was dying in the hands of Miranda's high pitched voice" he said and pulled me in for a hug.

"I was dressing up" I said and he moved his hands down to my butt and grabbed it.

"I just want to fuck you now, but I'll wait" he said and kissed me. I wrapped my hands around his neck and he deepened the kiss.

He pulled out of the kiss.
"I love you Bella" he said.

"I love too Kelvin" I said and we still being in that position left the kitchen. He was going towards the stairs when Jacob called his attention and threw a silver packet thing to him.

"You would need that" yelled Diana laughing, she is definitely drunk.

Kelvin took us to our room and placed me on the bed gently and moved on top of me. He continued the kiss while taking off my clothes and his and soon we were butt naked.
I tore open the silver packet thing and that was when I saw that it was condom. Shit I've never done this before.

"Do you want to do this?" He asked and I nodded, of course but I just hope he goes slow.

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle" he said and I nodded.

He grabbed my left breast and sucked really hard on it while squeezing on my right breast. He did justice to the two of them. He trailed kisses down to my stomach and soon his tongue came in contact with my v area. Oh shit.

"Kelvin" I moaned his name and he groaned sending waves of pleasure into me and making my juice pour out the more.
He stood up and wore the condom and he gently slide his long erected dick into me. First it was pain and then pleasure overtook seconds later. Each thrust brought out moans from us, he kept thrusting in and out making my moan loud.

"Kelvin I'm about to come" I moaned out.

"Hold on not yet" he said thrusting even harder and faster. Then we both came at the same time. Fuck.

He lied beside me and used a little towel to clean me up and that was a sweet gesture. Who would imagine that I would ever date, not to think of have sex with the president son. I never knew having sex was a bliss, especially with Kelvin. He makes me feel special.

"Do you still want to go down to the party?" I asked him.

"No, I want to spend this moment with you" he said and I snuggled into his broad chest. His heartbeat was so slow and nice to the ear.

"I love you Bella" I heard him say.

"I love you too Kelvin" I replied and with that fell asleep.

I saw him staring at me that same man that killed my father and is after my own life, he had a smirk on his face and he started chasing me, I ran as fast as I could and I fell flat on my face when I tripped on a stone and twisted my ankle. Fuck I'm doomed.

He hovered on me and started ripping out my clothes till I was naked, then he went inside me.

"No no no please don't do this" I begged him.

"You are so beautiful, I will make sure you carry my seed " he said as his thrust became harder and faster I was already bleeding down there.

"Please don't do this to me please I'm begging you please" I pleaded with him.

"Bella, Bella, Bella wake up"
I jerked up and was trying to catch my breath.

"It's OK, it's OK, I'm here, it's OK" Kelvin sotted me.

A/N: OK SO I KNOW THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER, AND IT DIDN'T END WELL BUT I DIDN'T WANT TO PUT ALL THE DRAMA IN ONE STORY.

SO SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER BYEEEEEE.