Chapter 13. Late night snacks.

Kelvin POV.
I kept staring at her and my brother, they were both snuggled up together. Ok that is meant to be me and her. She had falling asleep and Luke was about to carry her up, but I beat him to it and carried her up myself.

I got to my room and gently laid her on the bed. Fuck she looks cute while sleeping. I slept close to her and wrapped my hands around her waist and pulled her closer to me. She turned her body so she was facing me, then her eyes slowly opened.

"Kelvin?....... What are you doing here?" She asked sleepily.

"This is my room and you fell asleep so I brought you up here so you can sleep, but if you want to go back to watch the movie feel free to.........." She cut me shut by connecting her lips with mine. Fuck.

I tilted my head to deepen the kiss and she moaned, which turned me on. She snaked her arms around my neck and they went up to my hair and tugged on it. Which made me release a moan.

We separated from the kiss and I looked into her eyes and hell I'm in love.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"Nothing" she said.

"Tell me the truth, you can trust me you know" I assured her.

"You keep spending time with Rihanna, I came back with Rubble and you only gave him attention, during movie night which is still ongoing, you sat with her and her head was placed on your laps, that was meant to be me and you but since she is your best friend, I guess she is more important than me, no problem at all spend all the time you want with her and I'll just let you guys be, but if she tries anything funny, I'll not take it likely with her" she said. OK I never knew she bottled up so much.

Fuck, I thought she was cool with it, in fact I was planning on making sure they become friends.

I cupped her face and kissed her passionately.

"Hey, I love you ok, no one can take your place in my heart, no one ok, please let's be open to each other no bottling things up ok?" I asked and she nodded.

"Word's babe" I said.

"Ok" she said and kissed me and this time I'm ready to take it to the next level. I started trailing kisses on her face down to her neck and I sucked on it which made her to release a moan. I unbuttoned her PJ and her soft breast came in view I sucked on each nipple giving them equal treatment while she kept moaning my name.

I trailed kisses down to her stomach and brought down her shorts.

Bella's POV.
I'm on cloud 9. His tongue came in contact with my clit and fuck I became a moaning mess. His tongue pressed further into my clit and I pushed my hips up so he could gain more access.

"Kel..fuck" I moaned.

He stood up and went to the bed side drawer and brought out a condom and wore it.

"Are you ready for a late night snack?" He asked making me blush. I nodded.

"Words babe" he said.

"Yes" I said.

He laid on me and moved into me making me gasp. I keep forgetting how big he is.

"Are you OK?" He asked.

"Yes" I said and he continued thrusting into me. Soon he increased his pace and we were both moaning.

Few minutes into the you know, a knock came on the door.

"Fuck" Kelvin cursed. I'm feeling sleepy again until I hear a familiar feminine voice. Diana.

"Kelvin open the damn door, I know you guys are getting down and dirty in there" she said and I blushed.

"What is it?" Kelvin asked while fingering me. Fuck.

"I just want to make sure B is OK" she said. Aww she cares for me.

"I'm OK D how about we see tomorrow" I said and released a moan at the end. Kelvin is going to be the death of me.

"OK, glad to hear your voice and also it's not sounding cracked, I was totally going to kick my brother in the balls if you were crying and probably......"

"We get it Diana, you would kill me if I made Bella cry, OK now leave" Kelvin said shutting her off.

"OK OK OK I leaving" she said and we heard footsteps fade away.

"Now time to feed on you" Kelvin said and kissed me hard and rough. Oh my goodness I love this aggressive side of him.

Weeks past and now we are all packing our stuff to leave for our various homes.

So far summer camp has been great, even though your author didn't tell you guys about all our summer activities but it was all fun.

Now I'm heading home tomorrow, we all are and so yeah I can't wait for the journey ahead of us.

Kelvin keeps on touching me non stop at each opportunity he gets, Mike and Diana are still together and this one is going to shock you all. Jacob and Rihanna are now a couple. Miranda has been clingy around Kelvin and Luke well he left camp a week ago.

Kelvin publicly proposed to me last week in front of the whole campers and I accepted it.

I can't wait to see you all in the next chapter.

A/N: ok another chapter down. Seven more to go.
This book is almost coming to an end.

Should it have a Happy 😄 or a Sad😞 ending.
Comment.

See you all later. Buh bye.

PS. Picture above is Bella.