Chapter 5. Basketball star.

KELVIN'S POV.
Our school will be having a 'friendly' basketball match with another school, so during government class that was a free period because our teacher fell sick, coach Mr Donovan came to call his team together for practice since the game would be tomorrow by 5:00pm.
Our school have never lost.

"Put your head in the game" coach yelled at a junior player.
I dribbled the ball and threw it to Mike, and he passed it to  Austin, who in turn passed it to Jacob and Jacob went for the hoop and he scored we've been practicing for hours now.
The cheer leaders were practicing for the national cheer off.

On my way to my locker I spotted miss pretty face with Diana along with some other group of students who were laughing at something miss pretty face said.

She looked my way and we made eye contact and we just kept staring at each other until Mike pinched me to reality.

"Dude you've been staring at her for long" Mike said.

"She's also staring at me" I stated with a matter of fact tone.

"Dude I think you like her" said Jacob.

"Not really but let's make  her stay in this school interesting" I said with a smirk.

"Dude think twice before you do anything stupid" said Mike.

"What ever just-"

"Hey love" said Miranda cutting me short.

"Hey" we all greeted her.

"Who did you say Kelvin likes?" She asked.

"Em- "

"You, sorry for talking behind you" Jacob said helping me with the situation.

"We were just saying how good you are when it comes to cheer leading I mean you are awesome, pretty, who wouldn't like you" said Mike.

Me.

"Anyways guys summer is almost here just one more day left and we would be in summer, and you know what that means?" She asked wrapping her hands around my broad shoulders, when I look towards miss pretty face direction, she's staring at us but Diana always being Diana pulled her away maybe they are heading for class.

"It means that we would be going to Summer camp" said Mike nugging me with his elbow.

"Oh yes summer camp isn't that when you guys do your national cheer off?" I asked.

And she nodded.

"I'll see you boys later" she said and  kissed me then she walked away. We all watch her retreating figure. This summer would be interesting.

When I turned to face my best friends, they both gave me the 'seriously, you got to be kidding me' look. I rolled my eyes and we went to our lockers before classes were over for the day.

I mean yes I got a little distracted doesn't mean I'm in love with her. I really can't wait to leave for Summer camp, there always seem to be lot of drama's.

Jacob's  POV.

We were done with classes for the day and we went to the parking lot but once again, Kelvin sights this new girl I mean what's so special about her. But come to think of it she has good shape, well curved body, pink normal size lips not too big yet not too small, she has a fashion sense, one would think she is a millionaire daughter but she's not because who still drives a corolla s, but if Kelvin likes her who am I to say no.

But with what Kelvin is planning on doing to her it doesn't look like she would fall for him.

She's cute and come to think of it she doesn't look like a gold digger. Like some people we met earlier on.

So to help Kelvin hook up with her I decided to talk to her so I walked up to where she parked and she froze seeing me standing in front of her.

"How may I be of help to  you?" She asked.

"Let's be friends, what do you think?" I asked her, I mean if there was a way to make Kelvin confess his feelings for this girl, is for me to make him a little jealous, I mean you seeing another guy with your woman hurts more than being sliced with  knife.

Bella's  POV.

Holy Bacon's!!!!!!
Did the vice president son just asked me to be his friend?
That is impossible, I mean what does he see in me, I'm not from a wealthy home but still he wants to be my friend.

"You are leaving me on suspense pretty" he said, he just called me pretty.

"Em mrrgh if you are okay with it but I don't want to spend time with hanging around with you and your friends and brother" I said. You don't have to tell me, I know I'm dumb, who wouldn't want to spend time even with their Mayor's son not to talk more of the vice president son.

"Yeah sure cool, you and I could just have our alone time, with nothing else attached to it" he said wiggling his brows after I gave him the 'seriously' look.

"OK" I said.

"So are you coming to summer camp or do you have other plans?" He asked.

"Come' on  you and I both know that it is compulsory for we the Puper students and for the rich kids it is optional" I said 'almost' regretting it at the same time. Don't forget I said 'almost'.

"So are you coming to summer camp or not?" He asked me after I didn't supply him with the right answers.

"Oh yes, I'll be attending summer camp" I said.

"Cool can't wait to see you, but can I have your number?" He asked.
I didn't know if I should give him my number, but after much persuasion for him, I finally gave him. Then he left.

Jacob's POV.

By the time I got to my parking space, I noticed that my brother Mike and Kelvin's car were no longer there.
There is only one place to go if not for my home because I don't have time to answer any question from them.

When I arrived at my house, I saw Kelvin's car no surprise in that, I got into the living room and everyone's gaze was on me. Do they have to be dramatic.

"OK, I have no idea why you are all staring at me like that but if I'm to guess what's on Kelvin's dirty mind, it would be why were you talking to my woman, or why are you talking to my soulmate, seriously guys you all need to start acting matured thank you, now if you may excuse  me, I would go and freshen up see you all later" I said. "Oh, and by the way tomorrow Bella is going to ride with us so please I need you all to be well behaved" I said and left for my room.

This is going to be one crazy Summer.

***************************************************
A/N: OK SO WHO IS READY FOR THEIR SUMMER CAMP ADVENTURE IT'S GOING TO BE ROMANTIC, FUNNY, TRAGIC AND SOME PART OF BELLA'S LIFE WOULD BE REVEALED TRUST ME THIS IS GOING TO BE ONE HELL OF A SUMMER FOR THEM.

#KELLA.

SO MY LOVELY READER'S,

PLS VOTE, LIKE, FOLLOW AND COMMENT.
PLS CHECK OUT MY BFFFFFFFFFFF TILL INFINITY AND BEYOND STORY.

ON A MISSION TO SEDUCE MY FATHER. ✌.