Please read.

A/N: HI my lovely readers and friends out there. So remember when I said I'll be writing a sequel of this book TPS yeah I decided not to because I want all the drama, romance and action to happen in this book.

Secondly, I would love to inform you all before hand that the title of this book would soon be changed. From THE PRESIDENT SON to SECRETS OF THE PRESIDENT SON. I know it's a long title but it's for the best, because very soon Bella would....................

I can't wait to update the next chapter but before then check out my other stories. And with all that being said and done.

Love u all to infinity and beyond. Byeeeee.

Oh before I forget check out my tiktok account for the videos I made for secrets of the president son and four voices one song, to know what your beloved characters look like. But so you know those pictures doesn't belong to me.

OK so now with that being said and done. Byeeeeeeee.

Oh right sorry, before I forget, there would be a new story release on the 15th of July (next month) and I want to make sure I've updated at least 15-20 chapters before publishing it.

Story title: The mother of my child: strength of a black woman.

OK so now byeeeeeeeee. P. S check out the video on my tiktok account. delight anumba. Love u all.