Chapter 6. Related.

Bella's POV.
"Oh please it's just summer camp, not like we would be going to clubs, so stop picking sexy clothes for me" I told Diana, after telling her my ordeal with Jacob.

"Ah hello it's not just summer camp" she said.

"Hold on so you are saying there would be clubbing?" I asked.

"Well yeah what were you expecting?" She asked.

"Well, we just do summer activities, and-"

"Hold on don't tell me that's what you do in your old school?" She asked folding my black top.

"That's what they say they do" I replied.

"You've never been to summer camp?" She asked.

"Yes, you know what we are going to have the best time ever" I said changing the topic.

" True, so how about we have fun since it is the eve to summer camp? " she asked with a smirk.

"What do you mean by fun?" I asked her.

"Mum I'll be home by 10:00" I yelled out to my mum while Diana was pulling me towards the front door.

"Sweetheart be careful" she yelled out to me.

"OK, bye love u" I said and we got into Diana's range rover and we drove off. Well you guessed it right, by fun she meant clubbing, I only agreed after she called me a grandma in front of my grandma and mum. And they supported her, so in other for me to prove to them that I'm not a granny, I agreed to her terms of going to a party not just any party but the one hosted  by Kelvin smith, the President's son and his  best friends.

"We are here" she squealed.

"OK OK don't burst my ear drums" I said.

We went into his mansion and music was blaring in the air. I saw some couples doing......... you know what I mean.

"Let me get us a drink" she said. "Vodka or tequila" she asked.

"I think water would be OK" I told her and she just gave the 'you are so weird' look. Don't blame me I'm not a wide kid.

"Just sit here and wait for me" she said.

"OK" I said and she left. I was looking around and I caught site of Kelvin and his group of friends all seated together, with different girls sitting on their laps, but if I'm to recognise one of those girls, it would be Miranda Catrina and she was sitting on Kelvin's laps.

The dress I was 'forced' to wear was short so short, that I have to pull it down. It was a black off shoulders body hug gown, with a sweetheart neck. Totally look like a slut. Jk. I look great. Finished it up with white Nike Snickers.

"Hello pretty, mind if I have a dance with you?" A guy asked. I turned my head to see it was Luke.

"Luke, hey" I said standing up and we hugged each other.

"Hello pretty, how are you?" He asked.

"I'm good" I said flicking my pony tails.

"You look breathtaking" he said and pulled me towards him and hugged me again. I swear I felt something, he is fucking huge.

Stupid girl. Thinking rubbish. Pervert.

"Sooo, do you care for a dance?" He asked wiggling his brows. He is damn cute, sometimes I think he looks just like Kelvin, I know I'm weird.

"Sure" I said. We went on the dance floor and the next song started playing. I grinded my butt on his already alerted brother. He turned me around so I could face him.