Chapter 12. Who is she?

Bella's POV.
OK so after Kelvin was done practicing his basketball moves and all, we returned to our mansion bunk, and when we got in I saw a girl with a model like body talking with Diana in the kitchen when I went to get a bottle of water from the refrigerator, I just waved at them and Diana hugged me while the girl just focused her attention on her phone. Rude.

Kelvin came in and the girl jumped off the counter and ran to Kelvin who in return engulfed her in a hug. They were acting like long lost friends which kinda made me jealous.

"Kelvin come on let's go and have a shower" I said and deep within me I prayed that he answered me positively.

"Don't worry, you go and I'll have mine later, I and Rihanna have a lot to catch up on" he said looking at her and she giggled. Even her giggling is so unique. Mine sounds like those scary dolls in movies.
I look at Diana and she gave me a reassuring smile.
I sighed and left for my room. I can feel drama coming up.

Few minutes later I was done bathing and when I came out of the shower Kelvin was seated on the bed. He stood up and I thought he was going into the bathroom so I moved out of the way and moved towards the walk in closet. He wrapped his hand's around my waist from behind and started living Hickey's on my neck.

I tried pushing him away but he pulled me to the bed and I was beneath him.

"I can smell jealousy" said Kelvin.

"I'm not jealous..... Who is she?" Why did I have to ask.

"She is my best friend we were inseparable" he said and to be honest I felt jealous.

"Ok go have a shower" I said and he pecked me on my lips then went into the bathroom to shower.

I wore a grey coloured hoodie which belongs to Kelvin and also smelt like him too. Creepy. It was just above my knee a little a the hand of the hoodie swallowed my hands.

I tied my hair up in a messy bun and left the walk in closet.
I picked rubble up from his indoor cage and put a leash around his neck. Time to go for a walk.

I carried him down the stairs and we left the bunk.

I took him round the camp. Jk. I took him to just some few places then we sat down on the football field and he snuggled into my arms. Cute. I even took a pic. I think I'm going to rename him. Kelvin Jr. Yeah it sounds great.

Few minutes later my phone started ringing, I looked at the caller ID and it was Kelvin.

"Hey babe" he said and my heart flipped and flopped.

"Hey" I said.

"Where are you I'm a bit worried" he said. Only a bit.

"I took kelvin Jr for a walk" I said.

"Who the fuck is that?" He asked.

"Sorry I meant rubble" I said sheepishly.

"Well it's getting dark and we are having movie night so please come back ok love you gotta go" he said and ended the call. I sighed and picked up rubble and we returned back to the bunk which to my surprise other football and basketball team were there and they all seem to be giving this Rihannah of a girl lot's of attention. Rubble jumped off me and ran towards Kelvin.

"Hey boy" Kelvin said picking him up, he didn't even acknowledge my presence.

I rolled my eyes and went up to my room and locked the door. I took of the hoodie and showered and wore a fluffy PJ.

Diana's POV.
Kelvin and Rihanna have been close quite lately and it is affecting my baby girl. I really don't like the Rihanna of a girl but for the sake of my brother I had to.

Bella is in her room and when I went to call her for the movie her eyes were red and she bursted into tears again.

"I can feel drama coming up" she said.

"Me too, I just don't like her" I said reassuringly.

"You don't?" Bella asked wiping away her tears.

"I think I prefer Miranda to her" I said.

"Oh" was all she said.

"Come on let's go and don't give her what she wants, Kelvin is your man so hold him tight" I advised her.

"Thanks, you truly are a friend" she said.

"I know" I said flipping my hair and we bursted into laughter.

"Come on" I said and pulled her up.
When we got down, they had already started the movie.

"Hey you guys started without us" I said.

"Sorry" they all said. But my attention was not on them but on the bitch that placed her head on Kelvin's lap. I looked at Bella and she had a frown on her face.

"Bella come sit with me" Luke said and I gave him a warm smile. Bella sat with Luke who used the blanket and covered her body also. I noticed the way Kelvin was shooting daggers at Luke. Serves Kelvin right.

I sat down with my boyfriend Mike. Yeap that's right Mike and I are dating.
Sorry for the late update.

Few minutes into the movie Luke stood up and was about to carry a sleeping Bella up to her room but Kelvin declined and carried her instead. Oh boy, like Bella said drama is coming up and I can't wait to support team Bella. Yeah.

A/N: I'm truly sorry for the late update. I've been a little bit under the weather.

Also based on some advice I got from my sister I'm not going to change the name of this book anymore for some reasons.

Also check out what your characters look like on my tiktok page.

@delightanumba. My profile picture is of BTS.
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.