Chapter 11. I won't treat you differently.

Bella's POV.
I woke up with a slight pain down there and when I looked around Kelvin was not in the room so I stood up and a gasp left my mouth when I saw the blood stain on my side of the bed. Holy crap.
I heard a door open and when I looked behind me I saw Kelvin standing by the door of the bathroom with a black towel wrapped around his torso. He was looking hell sexy with his tattoos.
I quickly jumped back on the bed and tried blocking his view from seeing the blood stain on the bed.

He walked up to me and sat beside me.

"How are you?" He asked.

"I'm kind of feeling sore" I answered before I could stop myself.

"I'm sorry if I wasn't gentle" he said and I nodded my head just to hide my nervousness and I think he detected it.

"What's wrong?" He asked pushing a strand of my hair behind my ear.
I shook my head.

"Look if it is about last night I really want to know who was behind that nightmare" he said as if my body haven't tensed enough, it now became evident that I was shaking with fear. How can I forget about last night so easily. Fuck.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asked.

"N no" I said.

"OK" he answered and stood up to go to his closet to put on his clothes but he stopped when he was close to  his walk in closet and said.

"You don't have to hide the blood stain sweetheart, I saw it even before you woke up" I am sure I just passed out now from embarrassment.
I looked up and saw he was already staring at me and then he winked with a smirk worth the drool.
I quickly stood up and went to my room to have my own shower.

Few minutes later I was done, I looked at the wall clock in my room and it was just 7:45am.

Today is the day where we go for those fun summer camp activities, like hiking, cycling, treasure hunting and so many fun games.

I went to my room since all my clothes were there and I picked the matching sportswear I and Diana bought.

Picture above👆.

I put on the cloth and left my room for breakfast.
I got to the dinning room and I was shocked to see who was sitting there with a bright smile on his face.

Luke.

I ran to him and jumped on him and hugged him, he hugged me back and we only tore apart when a jealous Kelvin cleared his throat.

"Sorry" I said to Kelvin with a cheeky smile. He stood up from his seat and walked  up to me and took me back to his seat and sat me down on his laps.

Jacob, Mike, Diana and Luke were all giggling and when Kelvin glared at them it turned to a pretentious cough.
I giggle and kelvin pecked my cheeks.

I looked at him and he raised his fork up to feed me his pancake. I refused it and was about to get off his lap but he pulled me back.

"Kelvin stop, I can get my own food and feed my self OK" I said trying to convince him but his grip on my waist was firm.

"Kelvin come on don't be a baby" I said but instead he didn't answer me and yet brought his fork close to my lips.

I forcefully stood up and left the dinning room to the kitchen to get my own food. Pancake and a glass of orange juice.

When I turned around to leave I bumped into a very familiar chest.
I looked up and I saw that the orange juice has spilled on Kelvin's shirt. Fuck I can't even buy that shirt it  is fucking expensive.

"I'm sorry I didn't see you there........." He crashed his lips with mine. I parted my lips and he slipped his tongue into mine.

He pulled away few minutes later and he asked if I was hurt. Is he insane I should be the one asking him if he was hurt but here he is being nicey nice to me.

"Look if it's because of the nightmare I had last night, can you stop treating me too nicely I would really appreciate it" I said with a slight frown.

"I'm sorry, it's just that I'm worried about you" he said and lifted me up and placed me on the  counter.

"I don't want you to treat me differently just because of a stupid nightmare OK, promise me you won't treat me differently?" I asked.

"I promise I won't treat you differently" he said and I smiled and kissed him, and soon he took over the kiss.

"Aww, they are so cute" I heard Diana say and we broke apart from the kiss.

"Sshh they are going to here us" I think that was Jacob.

"Kelvin should slow down before he  devours her" o heard Luke say.

"Can we go I really don't think they are ready to stop kissing just yet" said Mike, how can he be so blunt about it.

Kelvin went to the door and opened it making them all fall face flat on the floor. I stifled a giggle.

They all stood up dusting off imaginary dirt off their body.
Kelvin intertwined our fingers and led me out of the house, he took me to the camps basketball court and told me to seat on the bleachers and watch him practice after our little make out session on the bleachers.

I'm so lucky to have someone like Kelvin and his friends and siblings in my life. So lucky.

A/N: don't forget to

Vote,

Share,

Comment&

Follow. Bye.