Chapter 8. Summer camp.

Bella's POV.
Kelvin and I are officially a couple. Today he is coming over to pick me up for summer camp. I can't wait to be in camp, roasting marshmallows, telling spooky stories, playing summer games and best of all hanging out with my boyfriend Kelvin. It's going to be a long summer.

Pom pom.
The sound of a car horn brings me back to reality. It's kelvin in his Mercedes. Cool.

"Hey babe" he greeted, he called me babe.

"Hey love" I said and hugged him when he came and hugged me just as I stood up. Grandma opened the door for him I guess. He kissed me briefly and I returned it back.

"My bag's are up in my bedroom so let me go get them" I said and ran up to get my bags. Few minutes later we hit the road and we were on our way to the camp.
I connected my phone to the Bluetooth of Kelvin's car and played the song potion by Dua lipa.

"A fan of dua are we?" Asked kelvin and I nodded.

"Cute" he said and I felt my cheeks turn warm.

After a long road drive, we finally arrived at camp.
Hold up this is not a camp, is it?.

One it is fucking big, the bunks I think, are like houses, that worth millions of dollars, they have every sporting equipment.

"Wow" I sighed.

"I know so cool" said kelvin as he parked his car in a garage. Then we both came down and we went into our mansion bunk.

Just as Kelvin opened the door a really cute puppy ran up to him and jumped on him.
Aww cute.

"Is he yours?" I asked.

"Yeah, his name his rubble" kelvin said and handed him over to me. Rubble cuddled up with me immediately. Wow I guess he is a friendly puppy.

We went in and my mouth went wide open. 😨😱.
OK people this is a mansion.

Picture above👆.
What was I expecting he is the president son.

"Hello earth to Bella" Kelvin waved his hands and I came back to reality.

"Sorry, shit this is so fucking wow" I exhaled. Just then I heard a girlish squeak coming from the stairs I turned my towards the direction and literally saw Diana run towards me with full speed. Just when I thought she would crash into me she halted and pulled me into a breathtaking hug. I hugged her back.

"You are finally here" she said.

"I'm also here" Kelvin said with humor laced in his sexy voice.
Shit cut the crap Bella.

"Come on let me show you to your room" Diana said and pulled me with her.

I picked up few of my luggage while Kelvin helped me with the rest.

We got to my room and when she opened the door I passed out.

Kelvin's POV.
Shit Bella just fainted out of shock.
Seriously.

She looks cute while sleeping, it's already 4:32pm it will soon be time for the big game. Can't wait to beat the other teams ass of.

I left Bella's room for mine to get my gym bag and go for training. On my way out Jacob and Mike came in and they also had to go and get their gym bag.

Diana was in the kitchen making oreos milkshakes as she said for her and her best friend Bella. I like the fact that Bella warmed up to my sister.

Soon Jacob and Mike came down and we left for training.

Bella's POV.
Diana and I were currently sitting on the front row bleachers to get a great view just then our opposing school, came out and the other side of the bleachers roared with cheers.
Show off.

Next was our school basketball team.
To my surprise, both our bleachers and the other school bleachers side roared with cheers.

Wow.

Soon the game began and our school was leading with 3 and the other school with 1. Nice.

Just then my phone rang and I had to excuse my self and leave the field.

I looked at the caller ID and it was my mum calling.

"Hey mum" I said.

"Hey love, I was just wondering how you are doing, I mean you didn't call and I was worried" she said.

"Sorry, I totally forgot, sorry for getting you worried" I apologized.

"Not at all just enjoy your self OK?" She said

"OK mum, I love you" I said.

"Love you too" she said the she hanged up.

Loud cheers erupted from the field I ran back and saw that our school won.

Yes. Wait oh no that means I have to.
I waited outside the field at the entrance gate just then I saw Diana and ran to her.

"You've got to help me" I said.

"What's wrong?" Asked Diana.

"I need to escape from your brother" I said.

"Which one of them?" She asked.

"Kel-" I froze when I saw what just happened.
Kelvin and a Miranda were kissing. It tore my heart.
Diana turned to look behind her and she gasped also.
When they both pulled away Kelvin gaze landed on me.
I guess I don't have to do it anymore.

I looked at Diana and she looked at me with pity. She held my hand and led me away to our mansion bunk. When we got in, I ran to my room and had a long bath.

What was I thinking?
I got out from the shower and decided to just go and sleep. I wore my nightwear and went to lay down.

I closed my eyes and soon was clouded with darkness

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
A/N: HOW CAN HE CHEAT ON HER.
HE'S A JE