Prologue

I'm so grateful for you. Thanks for choosing my story to read.
.
.

***The main characters pics can be seen between the chapters 13 and 14.***
.
.

Feel free to comment whatever you want. There is no restrictions :)

"You can't avoid me forever Lara"

I chuckled "I'm ignoring you, you idiot"

"Is it?" he slowly came towards me and pressed my body with his. Now I'm crushing between wall and him. My God please save me from this psycho.

We locked our eyes, I saw his grey one. His eyes are filled with lust. I can sense I'm turning on but I'll never allow that.

While I'm thinking about how to punch him, he suddenly slip his hand under my night wear rubbing my right thigh up and down. I'm in dead shock that my body can't move an inch from where I was standing, scratch that I was being crushing by this monster.

He slowly leaned towards my ear, rubbing his lips below my ear and whisper "looks like you're enjoying my touch." I give him a big smirk making him confused, it's reasonable because he didn't know my next move..

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Zanvil Makarov 25, Russian, cold and merciless Mafia king, play boy.

Lara Charlotte 21, daughter of Italian mafia Don, infamous assassian who everyone is afraid of.

Top one mafia king and top one assassian who is trying to revenge her friend death. Will her identity get reveal? Will these two savage people become 'Savage Couple' ?

Do VOTE and COMMENT..

I may have some grammar mistakes because English is not my native language. If you want to correct me you are allowed.