19. Bestie

Lara's Pov :

I leaned back in the seat as I stare outside of the window. The car was pin drop silent while so many questions are running around my mind which I don't have any answers.

Me and Zanvil sitting in the back seat while his father sitting in the passenger seat. Yes. We are heading straight to their house after finished our so called dinner. I didn't even eat happily because of their secret game.

Flashback :

"What do you mean I have to go with them now and why are you in a rush to go back?" I asked my dad in disbelief.

"Just do as I say Lara. Don't ask questions" he said sternly.

No. I need to know what they are hiding from me. "Dad, just-"

"Lara" he warned.

I sigh frustrated "Ok, goodbye"

"It is for few days or few months so, be obedient there. I don't want to hear any complaints about you. Understand?" seriously? Am I a child.

"Whatever" I muttered as he said goodbye to me before going towards his car.

Present..

The car come to the halt in front of the beautiful mansion. Believe me it was really very beautiful like ours in Italy but why am I feel like it is a jail which is going to snatch away my freedom. Agh. I really don't want to go inside.

We all get outside of the car and enter the mansion. I watch inside in awe. Don't judge book by its cover. Because the inside is more beautiful than outside. I was interrupted by the stern voice.

"Dear I guess everyone asleep since it late midnight, you can see them morning and as your dad said you are going to stay here for a while," he turned to Zanvil then to me "my son will show you your room and tell you about the rules" for that my eyebrows raised.

Now they are having a fucking rules? I bet my ass that dad is the reason for that.

"Goodnight to both of you"

We both said goodnight to him as he leaves but not before he eyed me and him again with a slight smirk on his face. Wait, why did he smirk at us like that.

As soon as he left, Zanvil grabbed my hand and starts to dragging me upstairs.

"Did you see that?" I asked him.

"See what?" he asks not facing me.

"He... Leave it. Where are you taking me?"

"To your room" he said the obvious as I sigh.

As soon as we reached the room he pushed me inside and locked the door behind him as he came inside.

"Zanvil, please tell me what's going on"

"This is your room Lara and my room is on your left side. As for the rules, you are not supposed to go outside without telling me" he ignored my question.

I scoffed "Fine, don't tell me anything and don't talk to me unless you are ready to tell me. And do you really think I will follow your shitty rules?"

Within a second I was slammed in the wall, his hand wrapped around my throat, our body pressed together.

"You really need to shut your that slutty mouth of yours sweetheart or help me I will make you. And you will fucking do everything I say as long as you are here. Got it?" he said with lust filled eyes.

I glared at him "Don't tell me what to do, and take your filthy hands off of me"

I want to know what is happening but he completely ignoring my question. Fine I don't need anyone, I will find everything on my own way.