7. Cold Grey Eyes

you guys can comment whatever you want there are no restrictions :)

Lara Pov :

"Mafia king is waiting for you in your office" he said scared and worried.

In this world, 21st century there are Mafias all over the world. In outside it looks like government is ruling our country's but in reality it is not true. Mafia is ruling our country like terrorist. They are not terrorist but they can do whatever they want. Some people even does not believe in Mafia but every person who involved in business world or criminal world know that there is called Mafia who rules our country. Every police officers, CBI, etc,. Know about them and know about their crimes but they don't take any action. They know well that if they start to do something it will eventually come to cause more deaths.

Let's come to the present. He is now here for me to do God knows what. I know he will come for me so it is expected but I didn't make any plans to what I should do. Ok then.. let's make plan on the spot.

"Lara is something wrong, why is he here?" Raden asked.

"you don't need to worry about that Raden. I will take care of it, just calm down okay." I stood up then started walking towards my office.

There is a young man standing outside, when he saw me he opens the door for me and smiled

There is a young man standing outside, when he saw me he opens the door for me and smiled. Did he think I can't open my office door. I gave him a glare and get inside only to see the so called Mafia king is sitting in my chair very comfortably.

Now this is not looks like my office.

He slowly tilt his head and saw me with that intimidating grey eyes. Those eyes that's enough for me to get on my knees.

"Lara Charlotte. Italian mafia Don Alessandro Charlotte daughter. Wait can I say maybe future Mafia queen. And do you know I can use you to kill your father and conquer Italian mafia." he said with big smirk like he is imagining his victory.

Wow he deserve an award for his imagination. But then again he is not an idiot. He know he can't do that because that will leads to the underworld war. Then did he said that to scare me? Hah poor baby I guess he didn't know about me fully.

I slowly walked around the table towards him "Zanvil Liam Makarov the so called Mafia king. Son of the ex-Mafia Damien Makarov and Isabella. Have two brothers kaiden and Karlen. They are running some of your business. Actually... these are well known information. Then I will tell your personal information. Today 6am you workout in your gym with your friend Victor, wait.. I guess he is the one who now standing outside. And 8am you met your business partner Stefan about weapons transporting. If I tell exactly that is before you came here to meet me." I smirked leaning my back in table standing beside in front of him. I can now see his angry grey eyes and clenching jaw. I bet he guessed I'm stalking him.

I saw him face to face without blinking "Now I found another thing about you Zanvil Liam, that is you can't hide your angry face" I chuckled "Do you want to know more? Well then the club where I hit you is yours and you came there that night for -" before I complete my sentence my head was hit back in my table, his hand was grabbing my throat tightly.