20. Psycho

Lara's Pov :

I went into the bathroom to shower before I go to sleep. It's been a week since I came here and also it's been a week since I saw him lastly.

All I'm doing is go to the work in morning and came back before 7Pm. Yes, that's my curfew time here. Amelia is being very helpful to my boring life. We get along very well and whenever we hangout it is so much fun. I also find out that some hate war is going between her and Zanvil. But she doesn't tell me about that. Oh, I also visited Steven two days ago and signed the papers. Now that penthouse is mine but he asked a month saying that he has work there to complete.

In Zanvil's absence I tried to find about the reason I'm here. I find out that someone sent some details about my whereabouts and pictures to my father as a threat. I'm not that skilled in hacking but killing, so I couldn't find out who is that.

But I'm damn sure they knew who is that. So when I see Zanvil I'm going to ask him again. I wonder when I will see him.

After leaving the shower I put my panties and T-shirt before going to the bed and of course without bra.

I noticed that it's almost midnight 11:30 as I switch off the lights and closed my eyes as I went into a deep sleep.

...

I felt something wet on my neck as I groaned and stirred in sleep. Then I felt something or more like someone pressing their fucking dick on my butt from behind.

In a full speed, I took my knife from under my pillow and turned my body around, put my knife in their neck as I straddle.. him. When his cologne reached my nose, I come from my half sleep state to see his shock filled face as I breathed in relief.

It was still night as I saw his handsome face glowing in the moonlight. His grey eyes was wide with lust and surprise which is staring into my blue ones.

"You nearly gave me a heart attack Zanvil" I groaned.

"That was hot" he whispered.

I frowned "What the fuck are you doing here at this time?" I said angrily remembering he spoiled my sleep. I turned my head to see that the time is 3am.

Before I think he flipped me and came to the top as now he is the one who straddling me. He snatched my knife and throw it aside as he put my both hands above my head.

"What the-" before I complete my sentence he put his lips on mine as he kissed me hungrily. His other hand went inside my T-shirt and roamed on my body. I struggled beneath him as I don't want to submit to him.

He palmed my breasts and pinched my nipple so hard as I gasped and flinched in pain. He pushed his tongue and roamed inside my mouth greedily. He sucked and bite my lip as if showing he is the one in control here. The kiss was so dominating and forced as if he want to make up for the last one week.

I give in.

He pulled away after what seemed like hours. I was breathing heavily like my heart is going to stop. But Zanvil is Zanvil as he went to my neck and started to biting all over my neck then sucking, definitely intend to give me a big marks.

The room is filled with the sound of my heavy breaths and moans. He gripped my T-shirt to remove it but I stopped him. I fist his hair in my hand and pulled his face close to mine. I gulped seeing his lust filled dark grey eyes and whisper "Stop Zanvil.."

He smirked "You must see your face right now Lara. Your swollen deep red lips and glittering blue eyes which says 'fuck me right now'. It is a breathtaking sight." he said seductively.

I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply before releasing my breath. I opened my eyes and said "Don't you remember? I told you don't touch me until you are ready to tell me what I want" his face fall at this. I noticed a worried look crossed his eyes but soon he went back to the stoic face.