5. My wild kitten

You can comment whatever you want, there are no restrictions;)

"I'm Zanvil Makarov. The Mafia king" what the fuck is he saying. No wonder I feel Zanvil name familiar. So this club is his. Why does he have a strip club. Wait...that is not I need to worry about right now. Am I going insane.

Calm down Lara don't show him any reaction. Think about a plan of going out from this club but for that you need to first get away from his grip.

I laughed out loudly making him confused and his hand loosened up a bit as I get this chance to remove my hands from him.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Mafia king I'm Ms London queen. As a queen you know I'm quite busy right now. So I take my leave now." As I was talking I tried to open the door and leave. Trust me I tried, I really tried. When I touched the door knob the next second I was slammed on the wall by my back, his both hands on my shoulders gripping tightly.

He leaned closer to my face our eyes locked once again "you know I'm not joking baby, don't try to play smart. Or else you have to face the bad consequences for it" he said dangerously. If it is any other person they would have pee right on the spot but I'm not scared a little bit of him. But then again I would not be alive if I started to punch him now. "what do you want from me?" I asked directly.

He smirked "I should say you are a smart girl. You really made me irritated today, if it is any other person they would be dead right now. Since you are a girl.. " he slide his right hand from my hands to my waist then wrapped them slowly to my back then yanked my body to his forcefully. Now our both chest are pressing. He leaned to my ear and whisper seductively "you have a perfect body so I want to fuck you hard tonight."

I stilled for a seconds. Did I hear it correctly. How dare he say that to me. What if he is a Mafia king I don't fucking care after what he said now.

I started to struggle from his grip but it makes our lower parts rubbed against each other and a low groan left from his mouth. His one groan is enough to make me wet. Then he said "you have no choice sweetheart"

Then the anger get rise from me. I gave him a strong punch in his mouth which lead him to stumble back. He clenched his hand and when tried to slap me, I block it and give a kick in his stomach using all my strength causing him to fell on the floor with thud sound. "you are going to regret this" he grunted. That's it.

I don't waste anymore time there and started to exit the club. When I reached my hotel room I immediately open my laptop and started to delete the footages I'm with Ren. I didn't delete the footages which shows me entering and exiting the restroom and club because this may lead to create doubts about me to him. I can't believe I ran into the fucking mafia king. He will definitely not leave me alone after what I did to him. But I'm not afraid of him. I will show him what I can do if he mess with me again.

Zanvil Pov:

His first impression on Lara:)

"I'm on the way Zanvil just play with some girls till I come" my friend Victor said from the other side in the phone.

"I'm not in the mood today just come quickly before I kill anyone" I said in annoying tone from my club. I don't know what happen to me today I'm getting really annoyed for nothing.

"Yes, I almost reached the club" he sighed then I hang up. He know me well enough that he can tell my mood by hearing my voice.

Now I'm sitting on the couch in my club surrounded by girls, more like sluts. One touched my thigh from sitting beside me. "take your hands off if you don't want to lose it" I said coldly which makes her back off immediately. I don't like it if any whore touch me without my permission. They deserve only to be trembling under me in my bed. "bitch" I muttered while stand up, decided to leave the club and wait outside for Victor. That's when another bitch bumped my shoulder. I'm seriously going to kill this whore.

When I opened my eyes to see who is gonna die in my hands today, I met with a beautiful sea blue eyes. Not only her eyes but also her face looking like an angel with that amazing brown hair. I stared at her blue eyes for a few seconds. Then I felt extremely relaxed. It is like I had my mood swings today just for to see her eyes and feel relaxed.

I snapped from my thoughts when I heard her voice "Are you blind? Watch where you're going"

"What?" did I heard her correct. Is anything problem with my ears.

Then what she said made me really angry "I thought you were just blind, didn't know you are also a deaf" what the fuck.. I take back what I said earlier. She is not an angel. Her face and her attitude absolutely didn't matching.

When I tried to say something, Victor interrupted by calling my name. Then she left without saying anything. She looked hot when she walking. I can sense that she was kinda giving powerful aura which makes her think that no one can do anything to her.

"you said that you was not in the mood but you are hitting one sexy girl, huh?" Victor said mockingly.

I rolled my eyes "It is getting late for meeting, let's go" I dragged him to one of the couch where some drug dealers are sitting. It's illegal for others but everything is legal for our family Makarov's.

After we finished our business deal I started to roaming here and there hoping I will bump into her again. Luck is on my side I see her entering into the restroom, it's my turn to teach her a lesson.

I entered and lock the door, she was washing her hands and lost in her thoughts. She really has a perfect ass, now I'm staring at her like a hungry wolf. Then she turned around and her blue eyes met mine. Those eyes, it really does something to me.

"What are you doing in a women's restroom, you pervert?" a woman have never talked to me like that after saw my handsome face. I guess she didn't know who I am. Then it's my duty to tell her.

When she tried to open the door I slammed her in the wall, kept her hands on either side of her head. She was smelling blood. Wait... Why did she smells blood. But I like this smell. Also I can smell her cologne. Ahh It is not time for this.

"do you know who I am?"

...The rest is the history...

After she kicked me and ran out of the restroom I got up from the floor. She fucking kicked me. This is the first time I get beaten up by the girl. Now I doubt is she really a girl.

Damn, She was so strong.

I really want to tame this wild kitten in my bed. FUCK. It felt so good when my cock rubbed her pussy. I get hard down there even when I'm thinking about that. You can't escape from me my wild kitten.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter..

How was our savage couple first interaction?

Do like, vote and comment.