4. Mafia king

You can comment whatever you want, because there are no restrictions:)

I put my three knife and one hand gun inside of my dress as I finished my brown hair done, let it fall down. That's when Stella nocked my room door "Ms. Charlotte?" I immediately open the door after checking if everything hide well. "Come in" after she came in I close the door and turned around to look her stunned and mouth slightly open.

"Stella are you here" I snapped at her.

"Ah.. Y-yeah.. I.. uh.." she looked at me up and down then gulped. I chuckled at her because she was so cute.

Then I went to sit on the couch telling her to come and sit beside me by motioning my hand "Are-are you trying to kill someone today?" she asked as she sat down which made my body still for a second then I faked a gasp "how did you know that?" well she had no idea that what she said was true.

"Anyone would die after seeing you like this" she said chuckled

"Am I looking that bad?" I pouted

Her eyes widen "bad? You are looking fucking sexy and hot which will burn any man alive. Are you going out somewhere Ms Charlotte?"

"Yeah, some drinks and party?" I said as more it turned out as a question. "And one more thing Stella, you can call me Lara when we are not at work." I winked which made her flustered. She was really a cute one.

"Oo-okay Lara . Well I came here for give you the details of some employees which you asked earlier" she handed me a file then headed out after saying goodbye.

...

Now I'm here at one of the strip club walking inside confidently as every men eyes watching my body with their mouth drooling. Ugly fuckers I need to control from gagging now.

I searched for my target while walking that's when I bumped my shoulder into someone shoulder hardly and winced in pain. Is it shoulder or lamp post. I heard a low growl.

I lifted my head up and saw his face he was closing his eyes try to calm down from killing anyone who bumped into him right now. He slowly lifted his head and our eyes locked. Now only I'm noticing how handsome and hot he is looking. He has a cold grey eyes which anyone would do anything to just stare at his eyes. We stared at each other eyes for a few seconds I guess. His face now changed from annoyed to relaxed one. Am I imagining things. That's when I realized I came here for killing as I snapped from my thoughts.

"Are you blind? Watch where you're going." I said making him snapped from staring at my eyes.

"What?" he ask confused

I chuckled "I thought you were just blind didn't know you are also a deaf" I muttered which he heard clearly. His eyes wide slightly in disbelief. From his reaction, looks like no one talked to him like that. Then I heard a man voice calling behind him "Zanvil"

Then I turned around to continue my mission. Zanvil, why this name seems familiar.

While I thinking about him I caught my target Ren enjoying his drink with a slut besides him. I went and sat on another chair in the left side of him. "one whiskey please" I said to bartender getting attention from Ren. I can sense his eyes are roaming to my body. Although I'm feeling uncomfortable by his stare but I need to be confident and maintain my seduction plan. I saw from the corner of my eyes that he was signaling his girl to leave. Then turned towards me. I started to sip my whiskey little because I don't want to get drunken.

"Is this angel waiting for someone?" here it is, the rat is willingly come to the trap for a piece of cheese.

I sighed "Well, it was a long day. You know my boyfriend break up with me today"

"What? He is really unlucky to break up with you"

I leaned towards my right side to his ear "Yep, so I came here to hook up with someone just to make my day a little better" whispered seductively.

He gave me a big smirk "then you have already found that someone"

I smiled "it was my pleasure to meet someone handsome like you" said huskily.

And here we are cuddling in a bed as he was sucking my neck and roaming his hands all over my body "your body looks delicious baby" but I didn't feel anything at all just lying under him.

It's time to end this. "but you are not" I said with boring tone which makes his head lift up to see me. That's it takes him to collapse as I hit his head slightly above the neck with the back of my gun.

Now I'm in a washroom of the club cleaning my bloody hands and dress after killed him. I did the same to him like last one but little different. I chopped his hands and lips for touching my body. But one thing keep repeating in my head, what he said before die.

"Do you know who's club is this? Mafia king's. You can't get away from him after killing me here in his place."

I chuckled "Really? I wish I can get a chance to see him" I slit his throat with one strike in my knife.

I need to leave from here before they find out that there was a dead body. As I turned to leave from here, there he was the sexy guy who I met earlier standing inside the bathroom leaning on the closed door, both hands folded across his chest, staring at me.

What the fuck. For how long he was standing there and staring at me. He really looks dangerous because he is giving a murderer aura around him.

"What are you doing in a women's restroom, you pervert?" I try to open the door and go outside but before that he slammed me in a wall near the door, keeps my hands either side of my head. Our face are so close that I can smell his cologne. This smells amazing, the smell of cedar wood. It feels relaxing.

I snapped from my thoughts when I heard his voice "do you know who I'm?"

"who are you? A vampire? Are you going to bite and suck my blood now?" I chuckled imagine that

"I'm not a vampire but I really going to suck your blood out if you keep behaving like that towards me" I rolled my eyes. He tightened his grip on my wrist. I saw him clenching his jaw in anger. It is hurting but I didn't show him any reaction. Then what he said makes me feel like now I want to kill myself by jumping into a volcano.

       The real story starts here.. 😉

Wait for next chapter. It's on working right now.

If you liked this chapter plz do VOTE and COMMENT..