9. Wife

Zanvil's Pov

I slammed the door behind me and started walking towards the lift. I get into the lift as I ran a hand through my hair in frustration and press the button to the ground floor. I walked into the parking lot where Victor is waiting for me in the car. I sighed before sat in the passenger seat.

He saw me with a amused look "It's so fast, did you fucked her already?"

I rolled my eyes "I didn't fuck her" I said sternly.

"Why? Did she kicked you out?" he chuckled.

I groaned as I gritting my teeth "Trust me I really want to fuck her hard whenever I saw that arrogant face of her but.. I'm restraining myself." and today I ran away from her when I'm on the edge of losing control.

"That's unlike you" he smirked and give me a suspicious look. He is right. I have never controlled myself for anything.

"Start the car before I punch you and make your ugly face more ugly" I said turning my face to my phone to check the unseen messages.

"I'm not ugly" he pouted then smirked evilly "And I know Zanvil you had a crush on me when we were kids. Don't worry I forgive yo-" I placed a gun on his temple stopping him from blabbering further.

I smiled "Just shut your fucking mouth and drive Victor" I said through gritted teeth.

He lifted his hands up and laughed nervously "Be patient" then started the car.

After one week

I walked towards the basement of my warehouse with Victor besides me. "Did he say anything?"

"No, we still torturing him but he didn't even say a word other than screaming" I hummed in response as we entered the room.

The man who tied in the chair soaked with so much blood. His eyes widened when he saw me entering. I walked towards the table where weapons are arranged. I took a sharp small knife and turned to him still checking the sharpness of knife with my thumb.

"David" I said slowly hovering over him by my shadow, standing in front of him. He get scared by my presence and shivered unconsciously.

"Spit it out everything right now if you don't want to become my play toy" I said lowly while trailing my knife from his cheek to heart.

"I-I.. Please.. If I say anything they will kill me.. Please.." he said stuttering in fear.

I smiled "I promise I will give you painless death. Now, tell." his eyes widened in shock. I impatiently push the edge of knife into his left chest slowly earning a cry from him. I stopped when he trying to say something.

"I'm just an assassin. They give me a work of spying your family. I don't know anything. Trust me.. Please don't kill me."
My eyes darkened. I can feel how angry I'm right now. Fucking American mafia dared to spy on my family but unfortunately they send a stupid one for that work.

I take my gun from my back and shot him in a head point as he fell back with the chair which tied him down. I smirked "As I promised"

I pour a strong whiskey as I sat on the seat in my office. "Lara.." I sighed in frustration as I take a sip of my whiskey. It's been one week after that night in her room. I thought I will forget her if I don't see her but I'm wrong. The more I stay away from her the more I get sleepless and it's so frustrating that I keep thinking about her. So I decided to.. Make her mine.

"Looks like you are in a good mood" Victor said as he came inside.

"I want you to get me a schedule of Lara" I smirked

Savage Mafia Couple On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara