24. For me

Little quick note:

I published last chapter after edit but it doesn't save. I noticed that later only and corrected that. Some dialogues also included in that.

So who read that chap sooner can check that again. It's wattpad mistake. I'm sorry.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Zanvil's Pov :

She whimpered as I take her from behind harder. I know her pussy will be sore tomorrow when she wake up but she need to know who she belongs to. Who this fucking pussy belongs to.

My mind kept showing that image when they kissed each other. I'm going to give him painful torture before killing him and of course after making him regret touching what is mine.

I thrust faster and faster before I cum inside her. Fuck. It doesn't matter how many times I fuck her, everytime she is feels like a heaven. Drug. An addictive drug.

I stayed inside her as I didn't want to loss her warmth. I groaned at the feeling of being close to her, connected with her. I opened my eyes when I don't hear her begging anymore.

I smacked her ass and pulled her hair. "I said don't sleep on me you slut"

No response.

I released her hair and pulled out, flipping her on her back. I tapped her cheek "Lara?"

Fuck. She fainted.

I uncuffed her hands which now seems to be bruised. I guess I gone little rough on her.

I picked her up, bringing her to the bathroom. I placed her in the large bathtub after making the water warmth and adding some epsom salt and eucalyptus oil. So she will feel less pain after waking up tomorrow.

I sit in front of her in the water making her straddle me. I started to scrub her gently as she squirmed a little in a pain. I groaned as she rubbed her pussy unconsciously on my shaft. She's making it hard for me to control.

After I washed her gritting my teeth, I dabbed her body with towel and put one of my T-shirt on her from the closet. Because I don't think I can control if she slept beside me fully naked.

I put some ointment on her wrist after I placed her on the bed. I pulled her close to my chest hugging her tightly.

I kissed her head and whisper "I love you"

And I hope you will stay with me forever. I will make it happen even if I have to fight with your father for it.

Lara's Pov :

I woke up groaning. I opened my eyes blinking it rapidly. When I tried to move my body.. the pain shoots all over my parts.

"Fuck"

I turned to my side to be met with an empty bed. Then I rubbed my palm over my face and stopped midway seeing bruise around my wrist. And all the memories came and hit me. I don't need to see down at my body to know how it looks because I can imagine it by the pain.

Wait I remember he didn't let me sleep then did I fucking fainted. That fucker. I'm going to kill him. I never got fainted as far as I remember.

"ZANVIL" I screamed. At the end of the scream I coughed a little because my throat also hurts.

The door opened revealing the man who makes me like this. He came in wearing only sweatpants showing his all muscles and abs.

"Why are you screaming Lara?" he asked without any emotion.