35. Darling

Lara's POV;)

"Marry me"

I feel like my heart stopped. I took a deep breath and said "Yes" he looked shocked. "I would love to marry you Mr. Zanvil Makarov" I said with a wide smile.

Immediately he kissed my lips fiercely. Our tongues fight and we both moaned in pleasure as he still didn't pull out of me.

I pulled away my lips as we both breathed heavily. I smiled as I saw a big happy smile on his face. "You can't propose with an empty hand Mr. Zanvil" I said teasingly. He smirked "I didn't" he took my left hand in his and showed it to me. My eyes widened seeing.. a ring on my finger.

"When did you put this?" I asked in surprise.

"When you moaned my name in pleasure" he whispered in my ear and I clenched around him again. He groaned "I want to make love to you Lara.. again. Can I?" "Yes" I breathed. He finally pulled his dick out of my pussy only to slam inside me again roughly.

"Fuck" we both cursed in unison.

...

I laid my head on his chest as he kept rubbing my naked back with one hand while the other was caressing my head. "Zanvil?" I called him as he hummed in response. "I wanted to know what happened these four months" his body got stiff.

"I killed everyone who was involved in that attack." He said emotionless.

I tilted my head up to meet his eyes "Everyone?"

"The bastard who tried to kill you and the American Mafia leader."

He killed him? He killed Mattia Bianchi?

"Yes. I killed Mattia Bianchi, Lara." He said seeing my face reaction. He cupped my face and said "I don't want to let you suffer more."

"I want to tell you everything, Zanvil" I said because I don't want to hide anything from him anymore.

After I told him everything he looked at me with a sad look in his eyes. I can feel my eyes watering but I controlled it and told him everything.

"Lara. I have something to tell you because you have the right to know this. But I wish you wouldn't hate me because you will definitely hate me after I told you this." He said with hesitation, scaring me.

My mind is raising a lot of thoughts and suspicion. No, he will never do that.. right?

"What?" I sit straight on the bed, pulling the bedsheet close to my chest. He also sat up beside me and grabbed my hand. "Lara-" I cut him off as he said with a look of fear in his eyes."Zanvil, don't tell me you were with another girl when I'm not with you." I said angrily.

He frowned before his eyes widened. "No, no. Fuck no." He sighed "Lara I would never do that to you. I'm a virgin for four fucking months you know."

I sighed in relief before chuckling. "I never heard that before. Seriously Zanvil? Virgin for four months?" I rolled my eyes at the end.

"Then what is it?" I asked and he turned serious again. He came closer to me and grabbed my hand in his tightly.

"You were six weeks pregnant when you got attacked that day. And you lost our baby because of the blood loss."

My eyes widened and my mouth couldn't form the words "I -how-" my hand automatically went to my stomach touching it. I felt a single tear slide down my cheeks. "Y-you are kidding right?"

He immediately hugged me "I'm sorry Lara. Please forgive me. I can't protect our baby. I-I. No one knew this. I'm sorry."

I can't take anything in my mind right now but the innocent child was killed because of me. That thought alone makes me sick.