1. Dark Soul

Feel free to comment whatever you want. There are no restrictions ;)

                    Lara's pov:)

"w-who are y-you?" the man in front of me, stuttered in fear and pain.

Fear. It's what makes me happy.

I chuckled "Don't worry I will let you know before you die"

"I-I'll give you whatever you want,
p-please don't kill me"

Ahh it's so annoying, why everyone saying the same thing before killed by me. Every person I'm killing deserve painful death.

I did torture them, For revenge. For my best friend who I lost on my 17th birthday. Actually I'm also the reason how she died. We were 8 when we became friends in school. Yes we're childhood friends. We used to be very famous in our school for our friendship.

Actually she lost her parents when she was 2 years old. Then she used to live with her grandpa. Her father's father.

After her grandpa died she mostly stayed in my house. Because she can't live there alone you know. We started learning kick boxing when we're 13. We both loved that so much that we spend most of our time together there beside school.

Okay let's come to the present. The man in front of me sitting in the metal chair shouting and crying while soaked in his blood. Then I slowly removed his pant, clutching his cock bringing scissor to the tip, he started shouting again.

"S-stop.. S-stop please d-don't "

Then I slowly cut his tip of the cock, blood is started dripping down faster.

Then I asked him coldly "Did you
remember Maria, Maria abate, Four years ago?" He frozed for second.

"I'm her friend, Lara Charlotte"

"Ch-charlotte? Alessandro Charlotte
d-daughter?"

I smirked "yes, Italian mafia Don
Alessandro Charlotte and also I'm an
infamous assassian DARK SOUL" his eyes widened in shock because dark soul is a name given by people for me. Everyone in mafia circle was afraid by this name. No-one can get evidence against my crime because that is my talent. That's how police and detective understand every death I commited was done by Dark Soul.

I take my knife and chopped his cock into half. The blood splattered around him and my dress get soaked in his blood. The white tile floor became red with so much blood. He shouted like ten year old child who did bungee jumping for first time. Thank god this hotel room is sound proof.

"This was for what you did to my friend Maria" then I killed him with one strike in neck. After wiped my knife in his shirt I started to walk out of the room and then hotel casually get into my car and started driving to my home.

I entered my home silently then get to my room after 3 minutes before anyone see me in this state. Actually you can tell this is a mansion which is our main home to stay. This mansion was a big one in Italy with all the sophisticated things.

Our family is a small one. Me, my elder brother Lorenzo Charlotte 24, he is next to the throne after father, he is not interested in that but then again who cares his opinion.

My mother Angela Charlotte, she is well suited for that name because she is the kind and prettiest woman for me even in her 45 age. I already told about my father the Italian mafia Don Alessandro Charlotte, the cold one but not with us, I mean he would get soft after enter into the house.

After got freshen up in my bathroom I
came out and see the time it was 11:45 pm, time to sleep. "Ah I'm so tired today"

I pulled my bedsheet and started to thinking about what happened four years ago.

Flashback..