15. Rare Blush

Zanvil's Pov:

I smiled unknowingly as I watched her sleeping in my arms. She looks so innocent with that angel like face. But only I know she is not an angel.

She snuggled more into me as I tighten my arms around her. I kissed her cheek then lift her leg and hands from me slowly leaving her to sleep a little longer. When I stood out from bed, she stirred and snuggles into pillows causing bedsheet to move and left her naked body for my view.

The view I'm watching now is the one I want to see each and every second in my life. Her beautiful face and her brown hair spread across the pillow. Her white long legs slightly spread, inviting me to kneel between her and thrust my dick inside her sore pussy roughly to make that more sore. I want to keep thrusting inside her mercilessly, claiming her while ignoring her weak protest to stop.

"Fuck" I cursed under my breath as I get hard down. I did never thought that one day I will get hard just by seeing a naked women sleeping.

I rushed to the bathroom before I lost control and pound on her.

After showered in cold water I get out of the bathroom and saw that she was still sleeping. I wore my pant and head out of the bedroom to the kitchen. First I made a coffee for me then opened the fridge to see that there is more things to use to cook. But the real thing is I don't know how to fucking cook.

When I toast the bread and put the cooked eggs in separate plates, suddenly a two hands wrapped me from behind.

"Good morning baby" I whisper as I touched her hands that wrapped me.

I froze as I felt something wet on my back. Is she crying?

"I thought you were gone" she whispered very silently that I can't hear it clearly.

I turned around in full speed and held her face between my palms. Her eyes brimming with tears as she looked at me.

"Lara, what's wrong? I didn't go anywhere" I said softly and her eyes widen at my question.

"I-I just had a bad dream" she said looking at my eyes. But I know clearly that she is lying.

I didn't want to force her so I let it go. Then only my eyes went down from her face. And just kill me for my dirty thoughts. She is wearing my shirt with only few buttons done and her nipples is peeking through my white shirt because of she didn't wear any bra inside. Her neck is showing all my marks clearly.

I wrapped my hand around her and pulled her to my chest as her eyes widened and she placed her both hands on my shoulder. I leaned down and licked behind the ear making her shiver a little.

"You look so hot in my shirt with all the marks I gave you" I whispered huskily. Then I slid down my other hand inside the shirt and grabbed her ass squeezing it. She breathed shakily and that is enough for me to know that she is turned on.

I groaned "No inner wear? You are doing this on purpose, aren't you?" I pulled her more closely while kissing her neck.

She suddenly pushed me and wiggled out of my grip. "I have to get ready for work, bye" she said with the innocent smile acting like nothing happened now. Before she turn around her eyes fell down on my pants and she immediately suppressed her lips.

I stand there dumbfounded watching her walking towards the bedroom.

We ate our breakfast after she came out in her simple outfit for work. And I put my shirt on.

"Wow, I'm surprised that you can cook egg" she said sarcastically and chuckled as she finished eating.

I rolled my eyes "I'm not interested in cooking so I didn't try to learn"