| 𝐌𝐲 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 |

Luigi's POV

I watched as Bowser grabbed the throne room door. He pulled the door open for me since my hands were still cuffed.

I quietly followed behind Bowser. We began heading up a long staircase.

"So.... Where are you taking me?" I asked timidly.

"You'll see really soon." He answered shortly.

I watched as he grabbed a pair of keys off the wall. After finally making it up the stairs, we were greeted by a long hallway.

"Um, Bowser?" I said.

"What?" He said, turning around.

"Uh, you wouldn't happen to know how to tie a pair of shoes, would you?" I asked.

"Huh?"

I lifted up my shoe to show him my loose laces.

"Do it yourself."

"Aha, I would." I awkwardly chuckled."But my hands are cuffed."

He stared at me for a moment before rolling his eyes. He looked through the pair of keys he was holding before coming across a navy blue key with a skull on it.

He inserted the key, and the cuffs fell off. I rubbed my bruised wrists.

"Well?" He said impatiently.

"Oh, Right." I said, tying my left shoe."Thank you."

I placed my hands back together expecting Bowser to put the handcuffs back on me. For a moment he looked like he was about to. He seemed to take note of the red bruises that formed from the cuffs.

"You can put your arms down. You won't need them for where you're going."

"Oh, uh. Okay." I said, putting my arms down to my sides.

"Down this way. And stay where I can see you." He ordered as he began walking down the hall.

I followed alongside him. He had a very serious look on his face. At least he didn't look mad anymore.

I figured he might have been sending me to a cell of some sort since he didn't hurt me or anything, which was a relief.

Still, without Mario here to save me I was left at the mercy of Bowser which was pretty unsettling to think about.

Whatever he had in store, it couldn't be good. He suddenly looked in my direction. I swiftly averted my gaze to the ground, crossing my arms.

"You know, I thought you would be much more of a talker." Bowser said suddenly to me.

"O-oh, I am. I just have a lot going on in my mind I guess. I'm honestly surprised that you're talking to me right now." I said, choosing my words carefully.

"Hrmph. Most conversations I have are with my subjects. Aside from my son, everyone here addresses me as your highness. I was a little surprised when you did too. Most of my prisoners give some sort of rude remark."

"Oh, I felt that was what you were most comfortable with being addressed as seeing as all your henchmen do."

"I suppose. You're a lot less hostile than most prisoners. Not that I have many, but the ones I do definitely weren't friendly. Makes it hard to believe that you're related to that pesky brother of yours." He said.

"Maybe, but in some ways I wish I was more like him. He's the brave one, and can actually handle himself in a fight."

"Is that how you ended up getting captured and not him?"