| 𝐃𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 |

Luigi's POV

It was another evening in the Lava Kingdom. Bowser was a lot less busy today so me, him, and Junior have been hanging out for pretty much the entire day.

As of now, the three of us were playing hide and seek with Bowser as the seeker. Not like he could really play the hiding role considering how easy it would be for us to spot him.

Though Junior seemed to be enjoying himself. Me and Junior have been hiding under Bowser's bed for the past ten minutes.

"So, how long do you think it'll take for Bowser to find us?" I asked.

"He's been searching for the past ten minutes. His own room is probably the last place he'd think to look." Junior said with a confident smile.

"If you say so." I shrugged.

It wasn't until another 5 minutes passed until we heard the door unlocking. The two of us exchanged a look before watching the door open.

I could only see the bottom half of him rummaging through the room. The two of us stayed silent until he began stepping back towards the door.

Right as he was about to step out the room, Junior let out a sneeze, which stopped Bowser in his tracks.

He turned back around, stepping back towards the bed. He got down to the ground, spotting us under the bed.

"Really guys? This was the best you could come up with? Real creative." He snickered.

"It was Junior's idea." I shrugged.

"Hey, to be fair you almost left out without finding us." Junior defended as the two of us crawled from under the bed.

"Can we please play something that isn't hide and seek?" Bowser asked, crossing his arms." I like hide and seek as much as the next guy but we've been at it for an hour now."

"I'm kind of all out of ideas." I shrugged glancing over at Junior.

Junior glanced over at Bowser's pillows before looking back at the two of us.

"We could always have a pillow fight." Junior suggested.

"Finally, something up my alley." Bowser said, punching his fist into his palm.

"Uh, we could always come up with something else." I pitched in.

"What's the matter Greenie? Scared you'll lose?" Bowser teased, playfully bumping into me.

"Pfft, as if." I shrugged, crossing my arms.

"You sure seem scared." Bowser said with a smug smirk.

"Oh, I'll show you scared." I said before picking up a pillow and tossing it at his face.

He simply picked the pillow up off the rug before smirking at the two of us.

"You two are going down." He said

Me and Junior grabbed pillows off the bed and the three of us began swinging our pillows at each other.

It didn't take long for me and Junior to realize we were clearly outmatched by Bowser. The two of us stopped targeting each other and teamed up against Bowser with varying success.

The two of us held our pillows up as a shield before ramming into him. The force was enough to send the three of us falling on Bowser's bed.

The three of us couldn't help but laugh. Me and Bowser exchanged a look.

"So, when did you want to tell him?" Bowser asked me.

"We could tell him now if you wanted to." I said as he gave a nod.