404's bio (remaked)

Name:

William Gaster

Aliases

Error404, White Demon, Overlord, God of The Multiverse

Looks:

Personality

Personality

Cold, Serious (sometime not), Cruel, Innocent (sometime), Caring (to peoples he loves)

Relationships

Error!Sans: 404's developed a strange bond with Error, although his intentions haven't been clouded by his role as a mentor for Error. The two have had their fair shares of arguments, yet in the very end, despite how much Error and 404 had been in distaste for one another, they end up having eachothers backs when the time is necessary.

King Multiverse: King.M was created by 404 as a cover-up and is used as a pawn. King.M has lots of resentment towards 404 and vice versa, but the two have had their share of moments as well. The two have a passive-aggressive like relationship.

Alpha!Chara: 404 and Alpha!Chara in the past had a very serious relationship finding each other one day in Hotland, they had some Ice cream and started getting closer from there.They spent over 4 years together and we're thinking of making each official until the siren went off.

Ink!Sans: 404 once wanted Ink instead of Error!Sans, but now only sees him as an obstacle. Although a great vessel and amazing killing and working machine, 404 can't risk ink due to his unpredictability

Astral Mother: a pest and a terrible excuse for a parent.

Infected: He has a bleeding hatred towards Infected. He still somewhat cares for him as a brother, but he just don't show it outside.

Loading: Once seeks to stripe 404 of his Multiverse energy and the two have been at blows for a while now.

Abyss!Sans: an annoying protector of AUs that constantly likes to get in his way. 404 has tried countless times to try to venture into the Abyss but with Abyss!Sans has found little success. Abyss and 404 have come to many blows and Abyss has always managed to escape with his life thankfully, but with 404 stalking his back and messing with the Abyss, it can be difficult to keep things together.

Core!Frisk: 404 finds Core!Frisk interesting, though they're the previous introduction didn't go well once 404 introduced himself in person he and Core got along just fine, He kept his motives and plans away from Core. Core and 404 grew close, but not too close for 404 feared to grow too attached to them.

Powers

Blue Mastery

The most powerful variant of the Blue SOUL Alteration, allowing 404 to move any object, alive or dead, from a distance of 500m. He may also use this ability to completely collapse the SOUL if used on an alive being, resulting in an instant kill. He also uses this for Mind Manipulation.