A normal day

404: "Why am I doing this?"

We see 404 fixing the kitchen while Omni is grounded and Alpha just stand there and sweatdrop. The girls are at the HQ. Why does this happen you may ask? Well...

Flashback

After the girls went to stream, 404 and Alpha went to the sofa to watch some movies while Omni in the kitchen cooking.

Everything was going fine for 404 until Omni went to the living room.

Omni: "Uhhhhh... brother? I burn the water"

404: "Ares how the f*ck did you burn the water?"

Omni: "I-I don't know bro, I-it just caught on fire"

404: "Ares oh my god! THE KITCHEN IS ON FIRE!"

Omni: "I'm sorry I can't cook"

404: "FUC-"

Back to present

Back to present

404 has done fixing the kitchen

404: "Finally!"

Alpha: "What are we going to do with Ares?"

404: "We won't ever have him cooking again, Ares you are free to go"

They then all sit on the sofa and watch some movies until Alpha decided to break the silence.

Alpha: "Ummm... How is your life after... well... you know, that event?"

404: "Nothing much, just stay alone in a place where there is no light, mourning over the death of those who I love, crawling on my face until it broke and leave back these lines in my face and things like that"

Omni: "You literally just talk about painful things like it was nothing"

404: "Believe me, experience long enough and you will get use to it. Anyway, how's yours?"

Omni: "Guarding the book like usual, watching Vtuber the whole time"

404: "Uhmmm wow, how boring, how's your Adam?"

Alpha: "Checking the multiverse, hanging out with some friends, train Ink"

404: "I'm out of thing to talk, what should we do now?"

Omni: "Wanna go out to grab some food? Cause we should be having lunch now"

404: "Good idea, let me get change first"

404 then snap his finger and his clothes change.