Infected

It's been a week since 404 and Omni talk to Nightmare and there were no signs of Infected. 404 has been doing both job of finding Infected and being a manager, needless to say, this is exhausting.

We now see 404 sitting in the office with a cup of coffee on the table while trying to keep himself awake.

Omni: "Why don't you take a break?"

404: "Nah I'm good, just a little bit tired"

Omni: "'little bit' my ass, you look like you just came home from prison"

A-chan: "Hey guys- Holly sh*t 404 you seems like sh*t"

404 look at her with a blank stare, anyone can clearly see those bags under his eyes.

A-chan: "You should take a rest"

404: "But isn't there still paperworks that need to be done? I shoul-"

A-chan: "No! As your senpai, I'll help you with those paperworks, don't worry"

Omni: "She's right, we'll have it done, don't worry"

404: "You guys are hopeless, fine, I'll go sleep, happy?"

He stand up and walks out of the office and went back to his dorm. He then lay himself on the bed and drift to sleep quickly due to his exhaustion.

___________________________________

404 is seen in a black void. He tried to call for Malware but there's no response.

404: "Huh, strange, I can't seem to contact him"

He start to look around to see if there is anything, but there's only darkness.

It was until he saw a girl, he then tried to call for her.

404: "Hello? Can you hear me-"

He stop and widen his eyes as he was finally able to take a close look at her.

???: "Hmm? Hi William"

Upon hearing the voice, he start to back away. His eyes are filled with fear, pain and regret as tears were flowing down from them.

404: "N-no... Leave me alone!"

???: "Hm? Why do you look like you're seeing ghost?"

She slowly approach him as he tries to back away.

404: "N-no, please... You're not here... YOU ARE DEAD!!!"

Real world

404: "LEAVE ME ALONE!"

404 jolts up, full of sweats as he realized that everything is just a dream.

404: "Why... Why do I kept dreaming her..."

He held his face in fustration, some tears threaten to fall down from his eyes.

404: "Hold yourself together 404, you can't undo what has been done"

404 then tried to call Malware, this time, he finally get an answer.

Malware: '...What?'

His voice was a bit shaking.

404: 'You alright?'

Malware: 'I don't need your concern'

404: '... I suppose you're right'

404: "Now, what time is it?"

He walks out to the living room and look at the clock.

404: "5 p.m, welp, it's time to start looking for him aga-"