Unexpected visit

It's been a month since 404 started to live in this universe, the gang members is constantly visiting him every week. The most important thing is that 404 have discovered a group of Vtuber named Hololive and of course, he fell into the rabbit hole. It's a beautiful day, 404 was watching Gura stream until...

Nightmare: "Hey there 404, I brought stolen chocolate from underfel- What are you watching?!?!"

404 quickly realized that Nightmare was there and try to cover the TV (yes he watch youtube on the TV)

404: "I-I-It's nothing! I don't see anything here? Just watching some movies that's all!"

Nightmare got raise an eyebrow and push 404 away from the TV using his tentacles. 404 tried to stop Nightmare but it was too late, Nightmare saw that 404 was watching Gura.

Nightmare: "Pffftttt, I don't even know that you watch these kind of thing 404, are you a simp or something?"

404: "Tch, shut up before I yeet you out of the window and I'm not simp, just fell into a rabbit hole, pretty sure you will too"

Nightmare: "Oh please, like I will fall into this hole, let me prove you"

Nightmare then get on the sofa and started to watch with 404 while eating chocolate and drink tea...........................

Nightmare fell into the rabbit hole

404: "Did you fell for it?"

Nightmare snapped out of the stream

Nightmare: "a"

404: "PFFFFTTTTTTTTT" Insert 404 laughing

Nightmare: "Sh-Shut up"

404: "So you fell?"

Nightmare: "Yes"

404: "What does it cost?"

Nightmare: "My sanity"

Nightmare and 404 then talk for a bit then when it was time, Nightmare left and 404 is all alone again. 404 just sigh.

404: "Welp, I should probably get to sleep before I started to doze off on the table again"

As 404 was going up to his bedroom, a beam blasted through the house roof and just near 404 for some inch.

404: "MY HOUSE! WHAT THE HELL ABYSS?!?"

404 scream as he will have to repair the roof of his house and also because saw one of his mortal enemy - Abyss!Sans

Abyss: "I won't let you destroy this world 404!"

404: "Say that to the one who destroyed my roof!"

Abyss does not listen to 404 and just charge at him, 404 afraid that his house might be destroyed so he teleported both of then to a place far from the city so they can have a fight. Being smarter and much stronger, 404 take advance in the fight. 404 then land a punch in Abyss face, knocking him to a mountain near a abandoned building. The fight went on until a girl with blue hair walk out of the abandon building.

404: "Who even went in that place?" he thought

However, he does not have time to think since Abyss fire a blaster but due to being dizzy from 404's punch, his blaster just aimed straight to that girl.

404: "Fuck!"

404 fly down to the girl with immense speed and summon a blaster of his own to counter Abyss's blaster. 

404: "Are you ok-"

Right at that moment, he have a good look at her face and realized that was one of his favourite Vtuber - Hoshimachi Suisei

404: "Omg Suisei, you are my favourite Vtuber-"

A bone flew right near them as 404 face expression became serious again.

404: "After I deal with this kid"

404 then teleport infront of Abyss and land a punch on his face, making him dizzy and fire a blaster directly at him, knocking him out. 404 then open a portal then yeet Abyss through. 

404 then sigh in relieved, he then teleport to the shocked Suisei.

404: "Uhhhhh... Are you ok?"

Suisei snapped

Suisei: "Uh... Yeah, I'm fine, thank you for saving me... Ummmmm may I know your name?"

404: "Oh how rude of me, the names Error404 but ya can call me 404"

Suisei: "Ummmmm... Is it a nickname?"

404: "Unfortunately, it is, I don't really like my real name since it recall some... memories." 404 said with some sad in his voice.

Suisei realized that she might to asking something that remind him of traumas so she decided to stop. While Suisei was thinking, 404 sense that they are being watched.

Suisei: "I-I'm sorry if I remind you of something bad"

404: "It's ok"

Suddenly, Suisei thought of something, as she decided to ask 404.

Suisei: "Hey 404, you said that you like us Vtuber right? I saw that fight of you with the other guy. How about you be our bodyguard?

404 then thought for a bit. He likes Vtuber and being a bodyguard isn't very hard to him, so this is a very good deal.

404: "Well, I accept, it's not like I'm having any job anyway"

Suisei: "Great, then let me show you my boss first, I don't have anything to do now anyway"

404: "Ok but... where is your boss?"

Suisei: "Oh yeah, you can't see the building. Grab my hand"

404 then do as Suisei said and walk with her to the abandoned building from earlier. The building then turn into a f*cking fancy building, 404 isn't very surprise as he has seen much weirder things.

404: "So Yagoo is rich"

Suisei: "Yeah, he can also be magic at sometime"

404:

Anywayyyyyy

Anywayyyyyy... They enter the building and Suisei drag 404 straight to Yagoo's office while the other Vtubers just stared in confuse. They then arrive at Yagoo's office.

Suisei: "Yagoo? Are you free at the moment?"

Yagoo: "Is that Suisei? Come in"

Suisei and 404 then enter the office, they see Yagoo sitting on a big seat.

Yagoo: "I see you bought 404 here to make him our bodyguard"

404: "So you are the one who was watching us the whole time"

Yagoo: "Indeed"

The two just stare at each others while Suisei stand out.

Suidei: "*thought* They are weird"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End chapter