Old Enemy, New friends

I fixed 404's transformation so this chapter will be affect by it a little bit.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

404 wake up in his bed, beside him was Alpha, Yagoo has already used his 'magic' to make Omni a room. Alpha is still sleeping while half of his body is on the bed making him about to fall of. 404 just sigh and uses his Blue Mastery to lift Alpha back to his bed. Suddenly, a voice rang in his head.

???: "Well well well, such a caring brother aren't you 404?"

404: 'There you are Malware, you have been very silent for a very long time'

404 said with an annoyed tone.

Malware: 'Heh heh, sorry, it's just that I'm enjoying the peaceful time we're having'

404: 'How long has it been since 'that' day?'

Malware: 'Hard to say, probably millenials ago'

404: 'Heh... Anyway, let's go and make some breakfast for them'

Malware: 'Wanna switch and let me cook?'

404: 'The last time you cook Error passed out for literally 1 week'

Malware: 'Yeah fine fine you don't have to recall it'

404 then walks downstairs and look in the fridge. At the moment he opens it he realized that there are no food left. This means that he will have to go shopping. 404 sighs in annoyance and teleport straight to the convenient store near the house, he bought enough ingredient to make ramen and teleport back to the house.

He then start to cook while the other start waking up, starting with Alpha and Omni.

Omni: "Damn what's this nice smell?"

Alpha: "Wait this smell..."

Alpha rush to the kitchen. When Omni gets there he sees Alpha sitting at the table with a happy face and 404 making ramen in the kitchen.

Omni: "Ok this is getting weirder and weirder each seconds, I never expected you to cook brother"

Omni then make himself a cup of tea and went to sit on the sofa. The girls also wake up and went downstairs.

Calli: "Hey guys"

Omni: "Sup"

Gura: "I didn't know you can make ramen big bro!"

Alpha: "I thought I would never be able to taste this again"

Alpha said with tears of happiness in his eyes.

They then all eat the ramen. Omni and the girls were surprised of how good the ramen was.  A while later they have done eating, Gura and Kiara are watching the TV while the other talk about other things.

Omni: "What should we do? I'm so bored"

Calli: "Well... Gura just reach 2M sub so there's going to be a party to celebrate, wanna come?"

404: "Can we though? I mean like... we're not Vtuber here"

Amelia: "Of course you can go!"

Gura: "I also want my Big Bro to come too!"

Alpha: "Welp, if you guys said so..."

Gura: "Yes!"

404: "So when will we go?"

Ina: "We got 30 minutes so let's get ready"

Omni: "Ok then"

The girls went back to their room to get changing while 404 decided to change his clothes back to graveyard look.