A new start

It's a beautiful day, well... not really. Anyway, in Nightmare's castle, the gang is doing their usual things, Nightmare reading books, Killer playing with his knife, Horror chewing on Nightmare's tentacles, Cross, Dust and Error are sleeping. Everything go on until the door open, Nightmare turn to see that it was 404 walking in.

Nightmare: "Well isn't it my boss 404, what brings you here today?"

404: "Hey there Nightmare, can you pls tell everyone to go to the living please? I would love to talk to you guys about something."

404's voice was a bit gloomy and calm, making Nightmare confused but at the same time, worried.

Nightmare: "Ok I will, just go there first, you seems tired"

404: "Thank you Nightmare"

404 then walk to the living room, he summons some tea and cookies to calm himself down. He thought about all the memories he have with the gang, his old family. Unknown to himself, 404 form a smile, not the normal insane smile, but a happy one. As he was deep in his thought, a voice make him snap out.

Error: "Ok old man, what do you need us for today"

Error looks at 404 with a bored and a bit of angry face but when he looks at 404 face, he realized that 404 seems... peaceful, this makes him wondered what happened to 404 today. The others also enter the room, waiting for order.

Before Error could ask a thing, 404 says

404: "Thank you all for helping all these time, especially you Error. I'm sorry for being harsh to you sometime, it's just that I have high expectation on you. Anyway, the reason why I called you guys here today, is to announce something really important. I'm leaving the gang, the role of the leader will be leave to Nightmare. As for Error, you don't have to work under me anymore, you can have your own life for now on, again, I'm sorry for being harsh on you Error."

Everyone was surprised of the sudden announce but mostly, they are sad. Even though 404's gang were evil, they still have some good in their heart, they care for each member as a family since they all experienced unhappy past. That's why, when they heard 404's announcement, they were sad.

Killer: "W-Wait, so that's mean we won't be able to meet you again?"

404: "I only left the gang, you guys will still be able to meet me again, I have found a universe to live, this universe is unique, so you guys should be able to find it easily."

The gang feel a little relieved after hearing this but there is still one thing they are wondering.

Dust: "Why do you want to leave the gang?"

404: "You see, the only object of this gang beside keeping the balance is to help me rebuild my world, but there is one thing I have to admit. There were never a way to do it, I just keep denying it until this day, I have finally accepted it."

Error: "Well, we understand"

The group then bid farewell to 404. As 404 was going to create a portal to leave, he was called by Error.

Error: "Wait, I have something to give you old man"

Error then give 404 a puppet of himself, 404 just smile and said

404: "Thank you son, I really appreciate it"

Error: "Goodbye, dad"

The gang took a video of that moment since it was too cute and unique so they need to keep it.

404 then open a portal to the universe he is going to stay. It's been long since he feels peace, he have bought a house in the city. In this world, there are something that most other AUs don't have. Human and supernatural in this world lived together in harmony, even though sometime they still have some conflict, this is much better than the other world. 404 then took a deep breath and enter his house. He put all his photos with his friends up to a bookshelf.

404: "Finally, I can be in peace"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End chapter, so far this is the best book I have made (I think so)