Bodyguard

The two then keep staring at each other M E N A C I N G. Suisei just quietly sneak out of the room so that they can keep... um... staring at each others. They keep staring for some minutes before Yagoo break the silence.

Yagoo: "So I see that you have agreed on our offer" Yagoo says with his normal happy face.

404: "Yep, I also don't have any job anyway, I would be happy to work with ya" 404 says with his usual calm face.

Yagoo: "I think we should discuss some work right now cus it seems like you have know a lot about me and I have heard you introduce yourself to Suisei."

404: "Yeah. So who will I protect?"

Yagoo: "We already have other bodyguard so you will be bodyguard for a specific group called 'HoloMyth' I think you have already know them"

404: "Yeah"

Yagoo: "So how about we discuss about your salary"

404: "No need, I have already have my own way to get money, it's not the bad way or anything, also just being able to work with you company is enough for me"

Yagoo: "Well then it's settle, you will be 'HoloMyth' bodyguard, I will inform them. Also if you can, you should go to visit them first, there is their house address."

Yagoo hand 404 a paper which have a address on it. 404 thanks Yagoo, they exchange contact then 404 left his office. The first thing he do is repair his house roof which he just need to write some code then it's done. After that, he teleported straight to where the 'HoloMyth' live. He then knocks the door, a girl with white hair and blue streak open the door, we already know who she is.

Gura: "Hello, I'm Gura. You must be 404, come in"

404 then enter the house as the other girl in the house stared at him in surprise.

Calli: "Uhhhhh... who is he Gura?"

Ina: "Yeah we haven't seen him before?"

Amelia: "Is he our new member?"

Kiara: "Does he bought any KFP?"

404 and the others stared at Kiara.

Kiara: "What?"

Gura: "You guys haven't read Yagoo message right?"

All the girls open their phone and saw what Yagoo message.

Ina: "Ohhhhhhh... So you are our bodyguard"

404: "Yes, also my name is Error404, ya all can call me 404"

The group was surprise at the weird name but ignore it. They then asked if 404 wanna go out with them since they are going to buy some food for dinner and he accept. The group then walk to the supermarket by foot since it's near.

404: "Sooooooo... What are ya guys going to eat?"

Calli: "Now that I think about it, we didn't discuss it first"

404: "Well then, should I cook dinner? I will make steak"

Ina: "You can cook?"

404: "Yep"

Gura: "Well then ok"

404: "Ok, also I'll pay for all the ingredient, let's go home" 404 says as a bunch of food is floating around him.

Amelia: "WHEN DID YOU BOUGHT IT???"

404: "Uhhhhhhhhh... Just now? What's the matter?"

Amelia: "Those thing just appear out of nowhere!"