Alpha's bio (remake)

Name

Adam Gaster

Aliases

Alphatale!Sans, Ghost of the Multiverse

Looks

Personality

Personality

Innocent, Caring, Childish

Relationships

Multiverse: Being the original AU Sans makes, it a great fraternal figure for any other AU created later.

Error404: His brother, they both love each other.

Infected: Alpha sees him as his brother. Despite getting killed by him, Alpha still believes Infected can change

Omni: They have a neutral relationship with Omni. However, their relationship has get better after the fall of Alphatale

Astral Mother: Alpha does not favour Astral just like any of his brother. Still, his hate towards her isn't as big as his brother due to his innocence

Ink: Just like how 404 cared for Error, Alpha have the same expression to Ink

Powers

AU Jump

By using this, he has the power to jump to any AU that he deems appropriate to visit.

Mind Wipe

the ability to erase and distort the memory of any person in front of him, making them forget that it existed.

Uncertain existence

Unless someone believes in him, he cannot be seen, heard, or touched.

Double-eye

This allows Alpha! Sans make 2 hate eyes of Gaster and this power dramatically increases his power, giving him immense power of magical impulse.

Timeline Manipulation

Alpha!Sans can mend and bend timelines at will, giving some worlds the perfect ending they deserve while damning others.

Eyes of Burning Hate

Every once in a while, Alpha will take off his mask and reveal his true power, these new eyes of Hate manifested while he was dead and thinking about all of the things he can't and never did. Now, he posses 2 eyes of hate that he only uses when he needs to.

Determination depletion

Alpha can cipher the Determination from others.

Out Code no more

Alpha can reverse the effect of what has made an Outcode what they are, so long as the individual is not stronger than him this is possible.

Rebirth