Special chapter: ☼☜☝☼☜❄

So somebody have been asking me: "How did Malware and 404 made peace?" and I already gave some hints, so here is the chapter that will explain it.

Things that will be explained in this special chapter:

-When and how did Malware and 404 made peace.

-How or when did 404 awaken Conduit of Balance.

Before that I need to make something clear, this event took place in the past, and it's after Alphatale was destroyed, so no, 404 didn't cheat on Chara. 404 never fell in love with Player.

I kinda rush this chapter so... Yeah

With that being said, let's start.

——————————————————————————————————-
Has 404 ever consider Omega timeline citizen as friend? He never knew, but there is one thing he knew for sure, and that is there was someone from there who changed his life forever.

Sadly, she now only stay in his memory, along with his regret.

It was a day like every other days, 404 is in the Omega Timeline, people everywhere, it was very lively. While Error have Outertale to go whenever he wants to relax, 404 own place was here. But then, a girl suddenly run into him, making she fall back. 404, for some reason, decide to be a good person and help the girl.

404: "You alright?"

???: "... I'm fine"

Her voice has no emotion in it, which made 404 shocked. The moment he got up, he got a good look at her face, it was full of bruise, her arms and legs can be said the same. However, the thing that attract him the most was her eyes, it has two black star in it.

 However, the thing that attract him the most was her eyes, it has two black star in it

(Just imagine that her eyes have two black stars)

At that moment, one thing came across his mind.

404: 'Conduit Of Corruption'

(Before some of you say something about me being wrong about Conduit Of Corruption, I need to remind you that this is a fanfic, so the informations here won't be 100% true and most Alphatale things will be changed)

Core: "Wait!"

404 saw Core!Frisk running toward him, the girl seems to try to run away but 404 held her back with Blue Mastery.

Core: "William, thank god you got her"

404: "Who is she?"

Core: "Her name is Ellie, we found her in a nearly destroyed universe"

(Can't think of any better name, sorry)

Core then turn to Ellie.

Core: "Ellie, we are good peoples, don't run away"