Infected's Bio (remake)

Name:

Jacob Gaster

Aliases

Infected, The Infected, The first destroyer

Looks

Personality

Cold, Cruel, Cocky, Childish (sometime)

Relationship

404: When it comes to terms with Error!404 and Infected, they're like two sides of the same coin. Despite how Infected may be the cold, brutal and psychopathic one, things change when the two fight. Error!404 strictly focuses on murdering Infected, while Infected only toys with him. The two truly do love eachother.

Astral mother: She never deserved what she got, yet she still got it through horrible means. Infected despises the woman more than anything. He would do anything just to cause her eternal suffering. Death isn't enough.

Void Empress: His true mother. Unlike Astral Mother, Infected does love Void Empress for being a mom for him, however, he was taken from her too soon.

Omni: Infected's brother. The two really cared for each other, Omni will to whatever it takes to bring Jacob back.

Powers

Wisps

Wisps are souls that Infected had transferred into mindless, boiling pieces of torment, following Infected blindly without a care in the world. Wisps range in size depending on the vessel of the monster Infected had murdered. Wisps may combust if Infected desires so, the severity depending on it's size. A small wisp is powerful enough to destroy a small city block, while a large one can destroy an entire mountain or worse.

The Axe

Infected's axe is a prized possession of his, using it only for the most earned kills. Despite it's extremely short length, looking more like a cleaver, it was once an axe, so it still retains that name. It has a special SOUL Bond to him, allowing for him to use his own soul to chain onto the axe, essentially being a physical soul connection.

Unholy Scream

This allows for Infected to let out a scream so brutal and ear-tearing to the degree that it completely stuns his enemy, restricting them of using magic until they regain their hearing, which most likely would be in a few days.

God Breaker

This ability allows for Infected to strain his arm, striking at such a powerful pace that it can shatter the guard of gods, completely destroying anything weaker.

Unrivaled Defence

Infected can leak his black blood all over his body, allowing to make him completely immune to all forms of physical damage, only being harmed by magic and such.

Mind Games

Infected can reach inside his skull, allowing to take an opponents SOUL right from them and pull it out of his head, a quick and easy chance to murder. He will be vulnerable when doing this.

Extensive Coil

Infected can expand his bones structures, allowing to change height and such, to go from his usual height to that of Onionsan's.

Cannibalism

Infected can consume any organic structure, allowing for him to gain certain abilities made from said structure. This most commonly works for monsters, yet can also can work for plants and such.

Creator's Prowess

From meeting with the avatar of a creator, Infected had tested his Cannibalism ability. Biting the avatar, he had been given the ability to form objects up to the size of a spear. Each time he uses this, it tires him.

Feral Bones

Corroded, rotten bones that carry disease on them from their state. Best to avoid.

Conduit of Destruction

Infected's ability to destroy things is limited to what he wills he can destroy or what he believes he can destroy.

Transformation

Black Being

It is around the size of an average modern house, and consists of pure, black matter. Infected is essentially subconscious in this, relying off purely instinct. While no longer having any magical properties until the form fades, it is physically powerful in many ways, able to crush anything, the Black Being is able to move around at immense speed and the wisp in this state are about the size of a large truck or bus. The Black Being produces a strong immense aura that inflicts anyone within a 4 lightyear radius the "Madness" infliction causing unescapable nightmares and hallucinations of worst fears, horrible futures and untimely deaths.

The wisp in this state are insanely destructive with just two large wisp having enough force to detonate the earth and moon together and a full Haunting being able to destroy a entire galaxy.

Looks

Soul Harbinger

Soul Harbinger is an essential evolution of the form prior. Following his major strength and godlike power, he now consists of flames so powerful they can burn anything within a 100 mile radius. The forum is compltley indestructible, unkillable by normal means and with the boosted GIGA!Wisp unbeatable. With its large black flaming trident it can pierce literal gods and burn them to cinders, its power forever skyrocketing until it reaches a unattainable ceiling. The flames of the Harbinger are so hot they can melt away the atoms of others before even getting to their actual physical forms buring people from the inside out.

GIGA!Wisp: large wisp that grow to the size of small universes and can destroy entire Multiverses at a time if there is more then three at a time. The GIGA!Wisp feed on absolute matter and dark matter for their energy and detonate all that matter deep inside replicating a explosion equivalent to the big bang itself.

Looks

Hell!Seeker

After being brought back by the Eldest Son of Pain, Infected was then trained by the two sons of pain Alfrieda and Lucifer. After experiencing immense mental and physical torment he would then be led to a well filled with the despair of the world. He would take it and turn himself into the official Hell!Seeker.

Chaos Incarnate

Infected is able to embody chaos itself. He is thus unpredictable and uncontrollable and can cause others to become disorderly and disorganized.

Hell!Wisp: Much more destructive and much more insane than the last versions of them. They are much more powerful, so powerful they can rupture the connection between the Omniverse and it's stories.

Looks

Theme

Trivia

Infected's blood consists of a strange, black ooze material that may harden whenever Infected is under heavy stress.

The moment Infected dies, he turns into stone. He can be recovered by his SOUL soon repairing within the stone form.

Infected's patch has something inside it...something.

A horde of wisp is called a "Haunting"

Infected loves strawberry milk and most strawberry flavored things.

Infected tends to bite off his own fingers

His soul is a giant combination of 4 others

Infected is a natural boxer and even knows a bit of karate

Infected once ate a Cow and after such began to milk himself for 3 days straight.

A new start? (Alphatale x Hololive)(Discontinued)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें