Omni's bio (remake)

Name

Ares Gaster

Aliases

Book keeper, Omnipotent

Looks

Personality

Personality

Cold, Serious, Smartass

Powers

Homing Blaster

Omni's homing Blaster travel at lightspeed and blast his opponents this also doesn't just count for his beams, but his blasters as well which ram into his opponents at lightspeed as well.

Presence

Omni's presence can destroy the code of most coded beings around him and even cause immense ruptures in the energy and cosmic essence of others nearby.

Omni Beam

Omni's third eye can kill just about any being weaker than himself and destroy structures just the same hitting them at a speed massively faster than light.

Red Mastery

Omni can have complete control over a SOUL, being able to infuse their SOUL with determination, slowly shifting them to become an amalgamation.

Flames of Hephaestus

Omni can control fire, altering it's temperature to make it hotter than any possible limit, being able to incinerate an entire planet with a single torch.

Eye of Kronos

Omni's right eye resemble a clock, with it, Omni can manipulate time to a very low extent, allowing him to alter times length, slowing it, speeding it up, making a day longer or shorter. He can also alter certain parts of reality, allowing for one person to be slower than another. He can move in time stop but he won't be able to stop time. He can also sees the past with this eye but only the past of the place he is staying at, when he do this he will be vulnerable.

Crimson Lightning

Omni can fire multitudes of red lightning throughout his fingertips, being as tough as an electric shock or as tough as a Death Ray. The length of these volts have no bounds. He can also use this for lightning bombs, and other lightning-based attacks. This also allows for him to alter electrical waves.

He can also teleport through lightning

Light of Theia

Omni can summon light-based attacks the size of a moon, from a light sword to a light god. Every light-based thing he summons has a red hue around it.

Meiosis

Omni can duplicate his body up to four times, at the cost of removing his god-based abilities, revolving solely on gravity, his raw strength and speed.

Poseidon's Might

Omni can condense the very air around him into pools of water, allowing him to completely control it in every possible way. This gives Omni complete water manipulation. You don't wanna fight him in an antivoid.

Eye of Zeus

Omni's left eye can turn a citrine yellow, firing a single bolt of lightning which would destroy a whole city with it's sheer strength.

Quintessential Speed

Omni, being extremely agile, can run up to speeds of mach 10.

Soul Drain

Omni can drain a trait, giving the monster/human a negative variant of their trait in response. (E.G, Absorbing Bravery makes them temporarily feel Fear.)

Conduit Of Will

Omni is capable of increasing his already overwhelming power through his own will

Transformation

Omnithorn

20%

At this percentage Omni moves nearly as fast as light and can attack without hesitation, he's constantly moving either it be swaying while standing still or running around at insane speeds, your more likely to catch his afterimages then him actually, However Omni is nearly melting away instantly and has to remain moving otherwise he will melt to the ground around him and die. Omni's use of lightning allows him to use two new abilities...

Zeus pistol: This attack allows Omni to summon lightning and put it all into one finger and shoot it out incinerating foes no matter the size.

Zeus Rocket: Omni summons a blaster and envelops it in his lighting and then sends the blaster to his opponent detonating it like a missile.

50%

Omni at this point isn't able to come back from this and will die once he's finished, Omni is literal force, practically untouchable and can hit with universe shattering attacks and can summon lightning storms so destructive they can shatter multiverses and hyperverses all the same, he moves so fast that going past a planet will rip it from it's place in a solar system.

ZEUS THUNDERBOLT

This attack allows for Omni to annihilate all forces around him with a single massive lighting bolt that can destroy entire clumps of Hyperverses and Multiverses all the same, this attack not only destroys his enemies, but Omni himself aswell.

60%

60% is a insanely hard state to maintain and was shown to nearly kill Omni upon even activating it for if he stops moving for a fraction of a millisecond he could end up dying instantly, however the payoff is worth for incalculable speed and immense power.

OMNILOCK DESTROYER

Able to wipe out and do away with the very concept and existence of others this attack is one punch, this one punch annihilates all in from it wiping them from the fabric of existence itself.

Theme

Trivia

Omni is short for Omnipotent

Omni is known as Ares by AlphaTale Inhabitants.

Omni enjoys red wine occassionally, yet it's rare to see him drinking it.