Meeting the others

404 and Omni look at the bunch of Vtuber awkwardly (mostly 404 cause social anxiety shits).

Omni: "Ok to start off, my name is Ares, I'm your new manager"

404: "I'm Error404, you can just call me 404 Imma go ou-"

404 was stopped by Omni who slap his hand on his mouth and whisper to him.

Omni: "Where do you think you're going?"

404: "Imma flee"

Omni: "Not happening"

404 then start to sweats intensely as Omni remain his calm composure (Even though he is worry too LOL)

Suisei: "Hi 404"

404: "H-hi"

(I thought you are God Of The Multiverse? Why are you shy infront of girls? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

404: 'Shut up author'

Omni/404: 'Islothorn/Malware what should I do?!?'

No response.

The first to talk to them was a girl with brown hair and blue eyes.

Sora: "Hello, my name is Sora, nice to meet you Ares and 404"

Omni: "Yeah, nice to meet you too"

Omni: 'I'm now able to work with my idols everyday... My dream has come true'

Islothorn: 'Simp detected'

While Omni shook hand with Sora, 404 was just... Standing there

Sora: "Uhmm is he ok?"

Omni: "He is just shy, don't worry"

Everyone: 'Kawaii'

A portal then opened in the middle of the room as Alpha then walked out from it (You guys know where he went right?)

Alpha: "Thanks 4th z, now where am I-"

Alpha look back to see a bunch of Vtubers there looking at him.

Time skip (I'm lazy ok?)

After a very long momen of awkwardness, 404 and Alpha finally came back to their sense. However, it wasn't any better since they were bombarded with questions. (Just gettin' to the point since I'm not naming every Vtubers there are)

Alpha and Omni seems to have a good time despite Alpha's shy personality.

Kronii: "You should really talk with people more 404"

404: "I'll pass"

Kronii: "I wonder, why do you seems to be so silent"

404: "I prefer to talk only when needed, ever since my childhood, I never got many friends so I don't communicate with others much"