The truth?

In Mechatale

We see Mecha sitting on a chair near a bed with Abyss on it, Abyss has been coma since 404 attacks him, well... more like he attacks 404. Anyway, Abyss suddenly jolt up making Mecha surprised and fall back to the chair.

Abyss: "ARGHHHH 404 DON'T YOU DARE- Wait where am I?"

Mecha: "Jeez chill Abyss, you are in my house"

Abyss: "Mecha? Why are you here? I thought I was fighting 404?"

Mecha: "Well I found you in snowdin. When I found you, you were injured and in a coma so I decided to drag you to my house"

Abyss: "WAIT! HOW LONG HAVE I WENT OUT?"

Mecha: "Keep your voice down will ya? You have been out for 1 day, what's the matter?"

Abyss: "ARGHHH 404 might have already destroyed that AU, I should have tell you before go to fight him! I'm such an idiot"

Mecha: "Welp, what happen happened. Anyway, I have good new"

Abyss: "What's that?"

Mecha: "Ink have found someone who is able to take on 404, well... two actually"

Abyss: "Really? Who?"

Mecha: "Ink will probably come here to take us to meet them"

Right as Mecha said that, a portal open, sucking them into it. Abyss and Mecha fell to the ground with a thud.

Abyss: "Ouch"

Mecha: "Urgh really Ink?"

Standing infront of them was Ink - the protector of AUs and two other skeleton, one with 3 eyes with a covered one and the 3rd eye on his forehead, the other have a stream of tear went down from his eye.

???: "So... this is those who is on our team Ink? You really think they can stand any ground against 404?"

????: "Don't be rude Ares, hi guys, the names Alpha or you can call me Adam"

(Ignore his blaster behind him)