Chapter 33

Location Sunken's house, time skip 14 hours

Now Sunken could be seen simply watching TV in her room. Watching just some random show when she heard the main door opening and heavy thudding. But before she could get up to check it herself, she saw a soldier standing there in full body armor. But before he could talk Sunken burst out laughing, which confused the soldier but he didn't show it.

The Sunken talked while "hahah! You gotta be kidding me! They send out a fully armed soldier while I'm in such a weak state!"

She continued laughing for some time and the soldier waited as her laughs died down. Then he spoke "I'm here to escort you to base"

Now Sunken ceased her laughing altogether and looked towards him "oh? So Byrne accepted my deal it seems" now Sunken realized something as she tested it. She grabbed a bar from the metal frame of the bed, and looked up at the soldier, before effortlessly bending the bar into a 'U' shape. "Hah! So that's why you're all geared up!" She said as she stood up in front of him "well then, lead the way"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Location Naval Station Pearl Harbor, Byrne's office

Now Sunken could be seen sitting in Byrne's office, with Byrne sitting across from her, and a Ticonderoga standing beside Byrne. Sunken noticed that the window was open and guessed that Ticonderoga was mainly there to protect Byrne.

Byrne turned on what looked to be a digital recorder, on the table before speaking "I'm happy that you finally came out to help us. This is my secretary ship, Ticonderoga" Byrne could only see Ticonderoga and Sunken glaring at each other, and broke it up by saying "so then, I'll start with the most pressing question. What are the Abyssal cypher codes?"

Sunken chuckled as she said "oh they're not as simple as just some codes. You've seen it before haven't you, the jumbled mess of letters?" She paused for a moment before saying "we use a different language in our messages" now she spoke something in an alien sounding Language, but... her distorted accent seemed to fit the language well. Then she swapped back "we also use a different kind of Morse code as well. For me an 'H' would come out as a 'K' then finally we use, at least in physical machines, a system with six wheels, each with 18 settings. Though I know it inherently which one to use so it's no problem for me"

"So that's why everything always came out in a mess. Even with the best computers" Ticonderoga said dumbfounded.

"Yep, though we knew exactly what you were saying. We cracked the human's code, yes even the various different codes, very early on. That's how we responded to Cagayan, and the other battles so fast, we knew you were coming and prepared"

"I see. Then do you know the current fleet blockading us? Princesses, ship numbers, base locations?" Byrne asked.

Sunken let out a sigh "it's hard, because I was normally in the west Pacific around Japan. But from what I know the Dolphin bases should be right around here, with armored aircraft carrier Princess leading them"

"What do you mean by dolphin bases?"

"Oh it's our naming system. Normally a direction: Northern, east, west etc. though also there's normally a central base. Though rarely are the bases commanded by one singular base, well at least in the west Pacific, I may be wrong about here"

"Do you know how many ships they have?"

"Eh, only roughly. I'd say like 100 to 120 normally but considering the blockade I'd put that up closer to 200"

Ticonderoga sighed and asked "How do they get that many?"

"Actually..." Sunken said as she thought "Do you have any car factories around here? Will there be automation?"