Chapter 34

Time skip 2 days, location Naval Station Pearl Harbor

Currently Byrne, and Sunken could be seen in Byrne's office, planning an offensive action to try and break the blockade. They were both standing over Byrne's desk, with a map of the Hawaiian Islands, and the approximate locations of the Dolphin bases. The three Dolphin bases that they needed to worry about seemed to form a triangle around the Hawaiian Islands. Western Dolphin was the closest of the three bases, only being 80 kilometers west of the Hawaiian Islands.

But now as they talked and discussed strategies to each other, the doors to Byrne's office suddenly slammed open and drew their attention. They saw Cleveland standing there panting heavily, and before Byrne or Sunken could ask what was wrong Cleveland said frantically "Commander, Sunken, you need to check this!"

Sunken seemed annoyed by the sudden interruption and now spoke in a very annoyed sounding voice "What is it?"

"Your Sister is attacking Hong Kong again!" Cleveland exclaimed. Now Sunken looked shocked at what Cleveland said, and couldn't respond.

Byrne also look surprised at what she said and now simply asked "show us"

Now after a few minutes Byrne, Sunken, and Cleveland could be seen arriving in the main hall of one of the dorms. The rest of the ship girls could be seen there huddled around a flat screen tv hung up from the ceiling. When the ship girls noticed Byrne, they let him through to the front, alongside Sunken so they could see what was happening.

It was the attack on Hong Kong, but they could see the massive Trench Abyssal fleet attacking. Currently it was at the time when the ship girls were hiding in the smoke, and making little swiping attacks. It was all shot from a news reporter on Hong Kong Island, and when they tilted the camera up, the cloud of banshees was so big they couldn't even fit it into the whole scene.

"So, Sunken" Wichita said "Why is your sister attacking again? I thought you said she'd be friendly" Now she sounded aggravated, and grabbed Sunken's collar.

Sunken didn't really like this all too much, so she pushed Wichita away, which caused the entire group of ship girls to become agitated "she is... or at least I thought she was..." now Sunken started having doubts whether or not she was right with what Southern would do. She always thought Southern was quite peaceful, and would only attack if aggravated.

but now the scene on the screen changed after a few minutes and everyone saw Akagi being held by a Ra-class. Everyone gasped in horror when they saw it, but their answer for why Southern was attacking cane through when she spoke. Even the news reporter, and the camera could pick up on what she said "We just want our ally back! In all honesty we don't want to fight you!"

Sunken now looked up at the screen before looking at the ship girls "that's it" she paused for a moment before saying "she's attacking them, because her ally was captured" the ship girls still looked in anger at Sunken for what her sister was doing, and Byrne noticed this.

Now he spoke to them "I'll watch the full report on this later. There's important things we must do" now as Byrne turned to walk away he motioned to Sunken, but he could see the ship girls were surrounding her. He was worried they'd start fighting, and now came towards her, before grabbing her hand and pulling her out of the group of ship girls. The ship girls looked at Sunken for a moment more, before they looked back up to the TV to see what was happening.

Now after a few minutes Byrne and Sunken could be seen walking along the docks. The sky had grown dark, as it was late and the sun was starting to set. Byrne sighed heavily before asking "do you think that your sister is really peaceful"