Marriage Not Love - 1

"Mew~ come here gray" the cat jump into Pete lap and start cling to Pete arms. and Pete also start patted gray's head.

"You are here then where is your friend shall we call him also..." said to gray and search for another cat "Mino where are you come and drink your milk" when Pete called next second mino come and drink milk which is arranged by Pete.

Pete is a Third Year Engineering student in XY University. His morning habit is come early and feed Gray and mino every day in college. If he doesn't have class in morning, he will let the job to security guard who is close to Pete.

Pete smile will attract both girls and boys. He is very cheerful around everywhere but he won't talk too much to outsiders.

Now Pete is happily feed his 2 cute little cats.

when he still feeding someone come behind him.

"Feed to cat? Did you feed your stomach first?" Pete looks at the owner of the voice then give a bright smile.

"I'm waiting for my hubby to feed me" finish feeding to cats and jump to hold the tall man arm.

The tall man hit Pete forehead lightly "When will you start care yourself first, you always give me a headache. Come I will buy a curry to fill your stomach."

"You are the best." with a bright smile Pete start to walk with a tall man.

.

.

After they reach a curry shop tall man ordered curry for Pete.

P: "Don't you want to eat? or Did you already eat?"

Tall man: "Eat already."

P: "Are you cheating your wife?" with puppy eyes.

Tall Man let out a big sigh "Just eat we have a morning class"

"If I catch you cheating on me I will breakup with you" moaned lightly but tall man can hear that but said nothing because he adores Pete cuteness.

After Pete ate, they both go to their class.

Someone: "Hey lovebirds can't you both act less sweet in class because I'm allergic to sweets."

Tall man: "Then go and check your sugar level" put his hand in Pete shoulders and lead a way to sit.

P: "I want to sleep can you take notes for me today?"

Tall man: "Don't you sleep properly yesterday." said and move to other side of the bench so Pete can sleep properly in bench and teacher will not catch him.

P: "The monster in my home start a fight with me so I didn't sleep." put his head on tall man lap to sleep comfortably.

Tall man: "So what's the matter now?"

P: "Don't ask anything"

Tall man: "Sleep" just adject his sitting position so that Pete can sleep properly.

Pete hummed and close his eyes. Tall man takes the noted for Pete also.

When the class ended one of the tall man friends come

"Hey bastard..." but tall man pointed Pete so that his friend will low his voice.

"OOOOO your wife is sleeping." said Arm.

"Hmm don't disturb him and why are you here?" Tall man asked.

A: "Did you take notes for that bastard again."

Tall man looks at sleeping man and nodded.

A: "You are spoiling him too much what if he will do when you are not around him."